+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please let's share answers for ielts GT, Pakistan, 8th september.

Sarakhan18

Sep 8, 2018
Well..
There was a statement if security inspection guarantees saftey for year to come.. It was false
Then there was a question that a certain certificate could be purchased from govt and this was true.. There was also another statement about obaiting the worth of the car for free. This was also true.. I also remember a not given answer.. I think the statement was that the security inspection is cheaper than mechanical inspection...this is what I can remembr on top of my head.. Does it ring ur bells ?
Ooh yes... I remember that... it was false... and 1st one was NG. And certification of the people who check the vehicles... was that true? I wrote it true.

saadyaqub

Sep 8, 2018
Ooh yes... I remember that... it was false... and 1st one was NG. And certification of the people who check the vehicles... was that true? I wrote it true.
Yes.. I remmeber a statement accoding to which the certification was a reflection of wll trained mechanics.. And yes it was true.. Atleast that is what I wrote

Sarakhan18

Sep 8, 2018
I can't remember if there was "decline" in the last blanks of reading? And "automatic rights"... does somebody remember the statements for these blanks?

Sarakhan18

Sep 8, 2018
I am failing to remember..
The ones I remember are.. disaster, poison, trap, 200, beech trees..
Oooohh haan! Disaster tha! Decline kahan se aagya, I don't know why everyone is posting decline, and "automatic right" I can't remember this one also, I saw people posting it too.