+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! WES academic year info got wrong!

nais

Dec 3, 2017
Dear All,
While I was filling wes eca application form, I put wrong answer to question which asked me "dates attended the degree". My first degree was awarded in 2007 and I started the class in 2002. So I put 2002 to 2007 as the dates attended. Then my masters was awarded in 2012 but mistakenly I put my academic years from 2009 to 2010. It should be 2008 to 2010.
Is it going to be a problem as there will be a missing year unexplained?

Now when I check my submitted application in WES account I dont see any option to edit this. It only shows summery of application which has degree details and award date olny. No start date and end date of the degree mentioned.

If I get my ECA done like this then would IRCC check which year I have attended the courses at my University? When I will be filling EE profile before and after ITA I will have to explain my educational and personal history then if this mismatch, will it count as misrepresentation?

Good news is I havent paid the WES fees yet. I've chosen western union as payment method thus it was submitted and a WES reference number generated as well. Can I just create a New account and enter details correctly and pay fees? Or it is not necessary? Please help me to clear my doubts.

friaz

Jul 25, 2021
Dear All,
While I was filling wes eca application form, I put wrong answer to question which asked me "dates attended the degree". My first degree was awarded in 2007 and I started the class in 2002. So I put 2002 to 2007 as the dates attended. Then my masters was awarded in 2012 but mistakenly I put my academic years from 2009 to 2010. It should be 2008 to 2010.
Is it going to be a problem as there will be a missing year unexplained?

Now when I check my submitted application in WES account I dont see any option to edit this. It only shows summery of application which has degree details and award date olny. No start date and end date of the degree mentioned.

If I get my ECA done like this then would IRCC check which year I have attended the courses at my University? When I will be filling EE profile before and after ITA I will have to explain my educational and personal history then if this mismatch, will it count as misrepresentation?

Good news is I havent paid the WES fees yet. I've chosen western union as payment method thus it was submitted and a WES reference number generated as well. Can I just create a New account and enter details correctly and pay fees? Or it is not necessary? Please help me to clear my doubts.
Hello,
Were you able to resolve this issue. If yes, how?