+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help,,,,might be about 300 dlls short of meeting LYCO

nymorales03

Jun 17, 2011
hi everyone,

I am about to apply to sponsor my parents, but checking my paystubs of the last 12 months I am short about 300 or 400 or meeting LYCO of 34020,,,,,and I can wait longer because I have to go away for a few months,,,,what should I do??? would my application get declined for these few dollars??? is it too risky to apply??? if not I would have to wait about one more year or more :S

thank you all

judy :-[

nymorales03

Jun 17, 2011
nymorales03 said:
hi everyone,

I am about to apply to sponsor my parents, but checking my paystubs of the last 12 months I am short about 300 or 400 or meeting LYCO of 34020,,,,,and I can wait longer because I have to go away for a few months,,,,what should I do??? would my application get declined for these few dollars??? is it too risky to apply??? if not I would have to wait about one more year or more :S

thank you all

[flash=200,200][/flash]

nymorales03

Jun 17, 2011
URGENT,,,advise needed,,,,might be about 200 dlls short of meeting LYCO + tax cr

Hello everyone,

anyone know something about this that could give me some advice? I am running short of time to apply, I am about 200 dlls short of LYCO and last year, I applied and was granted ths GST/HST tax credit where they deposit about 150 dlls every 3 months,,,,based on this,,,,is it risky to apply??? would my application get denied even if later I am making more money???

thank you,

judy

Summer

Oct 25, 2008
Hi there,

I think you should apply even if you are short. First of all the amount is not too big and second if you are going to start earning more in future, immigration might look at that instead.

Just my thought.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
nymorales03 said:
hi everyone,

thank you all

I will wait, it's for just a couple of months. Yeah you are short by only a couple hundred dollars but the bottom line is you still did not meet LICO. You don't want to submit your application now and be rejected later based of you not meeting LICO. You don't know if in the future they will ask you to update your financial evaluation, they may or they may not. If you think you are going to meet the LICO for this year, just wait it out. It's a small sacrifice compared to the 47 months wait time to sponsor your parents.

kenyatta

Star Member
May 8, 2011
u can use ur investment interest or bank interest to make up ur available income . its acceptedeg diviidends etc

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
I will wait until I meet LICO.

Persons who do not meet LICO cannot be authorized to sponsor even if they have good employment prospects, extensive assets or relatives willing to provide additional support. Only income of Canadian origin is taken into account. It is mandatory that you meet LICO when sponsoring parents. You can read more on the links I provided below.

http://www.chaudharylaw.com/canada%E2%80%99s-immigration-requirements-lico-low-income-cut-off-a-lawyers-view/

http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-financial-ability.html