+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me with ee process.. crs score is 390 :-(

roschelle

Mar 30, 2015
Hi all,

I have created my express entry profile on 7th November 2015. I have my ECA and IELTS completed. My CRS score is 390. :(
What next step I should take?
Through Express entry is there any possibility for scores to drop below 400?
Which province should I go for and what is the process and timeline for that province?

Please help me..

Thanks in advance..

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Please help me with ee process..

Have you got the maximum possible score for IELTS? If not you may want to consider re-taking to maximize score to try and get to 400.

You should select the Province you have a genuine intention of living in. At the moment it seems like you need a CRS score of 400 to have a chance to get a PNP invitation.

Based on current trends the minimum score seems to be 450.

If you're in Canada have you applied for a job?

I'm just throwing out suggestions as I don't know your complete profile.

roschelle

Mar 30, 2015
I have scored L 8.5 R 7.5 S 7.5 W 6.5
I have already appeared twice for Ielts.
No I reside outside Canada..
I am really worried.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a suggestion, are you bi-lingual in French as well? If yes, would you consider doing the French test? Have you considered selecting 'Share Information with all Provinces' in your EE profile. Ontario may have a threshold score of 400 but other Provinces may or may not have a threshold.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
roschelle said:
I am really worried.
W 6.5 is dragging you down. Either retake IELTS to get 8/7/7/7 or try to appeal to get your writing re-evaluated. +0.5 in writing and you score would be 450+

Bitto

Oct 13, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
28 April 2021
Med's Done....
24 April 2021
roschelle said:
I am really worried.
Your score will dramatically increase if you can assure 7 in writing. This will confirm CLB-9 for your profile.....good luck

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
roschelle said:
I am really worried.
There are several Provinces that you might qualify for. Google 'provincial nomination express entry' for the following provinces;

Saskatchewan
Ontario
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island
Manitoba

roschelle

Mar 30, 2015
Joacry ,
I am not bilingual in French. I have shared my information with all provinces and prioritized Ontario and British Columbia. I have selected all provinces so each province will consider my profile or do I need to apply individually?

roschelle

Mar 30, 2015
Anarsoul,

Will ielts revaluation turn out to be postive or do they lower your scores. I have appeared twice can't think appearing third time :(

roschelle

Mar 30, 2015
One_topsy,
Will I get notification interest directly after creating ee profile or I need to apply online for these provinces?
Am I eligible for Ontario?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi roschelle, now that you've ticked that box your information will be shared with all provinces, and if you meet their criteria you will be sent a message to submit your documents for a PNP.

In terms of the Ontario PNP, the current threshold is a score of 400 (minimum) to be invited to submit your documents.

In terms of evaluating your 'Writing' score it will give you more points on the 'CRS' points grid, as you have to have meet a set 'language threshold' score supplemented by experience as dictated by your NOC code.

ajeecic

Oct 23, 2015
Hi
you must re appear for ielts or go fora a re-evaluation.Get L-8,R-7,w-7 and S-7 , YOUR SCORE certainly will go up to 430 above.That is the best thing you can do as of now.

All the best

roschelle

Mar 30, 2015
JoacRy,

Unfortunately the process time for revaluation for ielts has expired.
Do you think scores will drop below 400 in future draws 2016?
I just wanted to know one more thing in case I get a PNP do I have to reside in that province for certain months and then I can move to another province?