+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me with ee process.. crs score is 390 :-(

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi roschelle, given the expiry of the time for getting your IELTS re-evaluated, you have the choice of:

a) Re-doing the IELTS test; or
b) Staying in the draw and waiting for the score to decrease

In terms of the score going below 400, I don't see this as a 'realistic' possibility in the near future. The trend from the recent draws suggest a base score of '450'.

Having never got a PNP, I have heard mixed responses about whether a 'potential' recipient has to reside in the Province. This is just a guess but I'm sure before giving a nomination you will have to show why you are worthy of a nomination by that Province. My guess is they will look for things like; do you have a skill the Province needs? or a job offer from an employer in the Province? Do you have any siblings or relatives in that Province?

The question is basically; How can you contribute in an economic way to our Province? or What is it about our Province that convinced you to apply? I imagine these are the key tests before awarding any potential candidate a PNP.

roschelle

Mar 30, 2015
JoacRy,

You have clarified me all my queries. Thank you .. :)
Just one more query, I have read Ontario has recently published some news candidates below or more than 400 CRS should recreate ee profile.. Can you help me out with that?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi roschelle, Ontario has advised candidates with a CRS score of 400 or more to re-create their profile and they 'may' sent them an invitation to submit their documents in the hope of receiving a PNP. Without having a CRS score of 400+ you would not qualify for this.

Bitto

Oct 13, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
28 April 2021
Med's Done....
24 April 2021
roschelle said:
Bitto,

Thanks. But am not sure how revaluating my writing Will affect my score
Dear roschelle,

Please go to this link & see how IELTS bands converted to CLB level.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp