+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please advise

yenoh14baby

Mar 24, 2009
hello its me again, i will ask regarding my application for my restoration of my status, which i applied it already but i also apply for a work permit due to i change a new employer?
a.)if my application in restoration has been refuse it means i can't able to work anymore and leave the canada?
are they going to deport me in the airport?
b.)how long it will take the process from cic?
c.)its also my concern my previous employer didn't give my plane ticket refund when i came here in canada in my own expense which supposed to be the employer responsibility? i still have right to refund to him right? because he send me a letter not to contact him anymore? so i am afraid what to do?

please advise me .............

yenoh14baby

Mar 24, 2009
it is possible for temporary worker to have two LMO?

bcguy,pmm or anyone i need your advise regarding my concern

EmilyMarie

Dec 31, 2008
MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO
It is my understanding that is the employee's responsiblily for travel expenses. I have seen many times employees come to Canada from abroad, the employer pays the agency fee and airfare and the caregivers quits for a better pay or better location once here. Thats a huge debt for the employer and not really fair to them. Not to mention very very long wait times for a caregiver to come from overseas.

yenoh14baby

Mar 24, 2009
can i go to immigration if i can ask if my employer should pay for my ticket because he promise me that he will pay that unfortunetly he send me a letter that he dont want any contact from me .... i have a evidence that he promise me to pay my fare ticket....

thank you for the reply...