+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photocopy of documents needs to certified ???? urgent help needed

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
dear all,

i am submitting my full application to london visa office. in the first stage i had a representative who submitted on my behalf. But now i am trying to do on my own.

can you please advise me do i need to certified all the photocopy of my education,passport, etc needs cerified by someone if it is not an original ?

My worries is its lot of documents and people will annoyed to sign all this documents. not sure please help asap.

many thanks for your help in advance.

br
m

canaimmi

Mar 2, 2010
I applied to New Delhi office and had to get the documents notarised by a notary, he charged me for it, but I got it all done and then sent the full application.hope this helps

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manchai said:
dear all,

i am submitting my full application to london visa office. in the first stage i had a representative who submitted on my behalf. But now i am trying to do on my own.

can you please advise me do i need to certified all the photocopy of my education,passport, etc needs cerified by someone if it is not an original ?

My worries is its lot of documents and people will annoyed to sign all this documents. not sure please help asap.

many thanks for your help in advance.

br
m
Hi,

Educational Certificates
* Notarized copies of class Xth and XII th Certificates and Mark sheets
* Notarized copies of all certificates.
* Transcripts of Bachelors Degree in University sealed envelope.
* Notarized copies of Bachelor Degree
Experience
* Notarized Employment Contracts of all the Employers
* Reference Letters
Original Reference Letters and IELTS Certificate - Original

Look at your document check list what CIC ask for.

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
wilson

i have read on forum recently and it is in application guide also

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/education-certificates-of-spouce-t39473.15.html

We need only post secondary certificates so I think

we dont need Notarized copies of class Xth and XII th Certificates and Mark sheets

Regards
Saadia

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
is it complosory to notary ?

on the website it says either you need to do notary of all the documents or you can certified the copies from the below authorised person in canada or outside the canada.

that means we can certified the copies as well ? its not complosury to do notary. the person who certified needs write that it is true copy of the original, name of the doucment and hir/her signature.

please see this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG73.asp

is that okay ?

senior pls help

thanks
m

dharm_pan

Feb 14, 2010
Dear Canaimmi ,

As per your posting :

"I applied to New Delhi office and had to get the documents notarised by a notary, he charged me for it, but I got it all done and then sent the full application.hope this helps"

Can you please share information from which notary all documents are notarised? And how much charges for each document. I understand long list of documents need to be notarised. If you could share e-mail id or mobile no. of notary. It will be great help.

Thanks

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
u can certified this documents as well.

Notory is quite cheap in india but not in uk. it cost you hell of lot money for notarise. and there are at least 50 documents to notarise.

so if any one applied from uk and send the certified copy ?

please share your exp

thanks,
m

dharm_pan

Feb 14, 2010
Who can certify this document in UK ? Are you saying i can certify myself ?

Please explain

Thanks a lot.

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
not u can.

there is a list of the people who can certify the document. which is mention in cis website and also on above link.

A person must
authorised notary
commisionar of oath
judge
magistrate

in uk.

i am doing certify copy of the above because to do notary in uk is very expensive. 1 paper will cost u 70 pound

so certify is the best option unless seniors will come up with expert advise.

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
you cant do certify because as it is your wish and
it is costly for you have to notarized your documents

other wise they will reject you.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Wilson has already advised you on that, if you are applying through london office than principal applicant's, spouse's educational docs needs to be notarised and principal applicant's employment contracts needs to be notarised. It's better to get them notarised coz if you don't send notarised copies of these, VO might ask for originals later which can delay processing of ur file.

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/faq.aspx?lang=eng#Skilled

please see above link.

Its a website of london visa office of canada. also on cis website like i mentioned they advised that you can send the certified documents. but it needs to certified only by judge,nottarry person,commisionar of oath and majistrate.

i already certified copy from commissionar from oath and send it to cic london.

as i mentioned to get the notary documents in london will cost you 70 pound for each documents.

I need to do at least 60 pages to nottaries ( all education documents of main applicant and spouce)

so i dont think its worth to spend 4000 pounds to get nottariese.

any suggestions ?? is there any one who applied through london ?

thanks,
m