Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may 2010
IELTS Request
done
Dear ALL,
kindly need your advice ,
my application was turned down from the mail i recieved 27th october from CIC ,
have been waiting endlessly to get back my draft so that i can re apply since pharmacy is still very much on list
i had earlier in may 2010 applied as health care manager before been turn down but this waiting does not seem to end for my draft.
i just checked the status of my application again on the CIC website and its showing application in process ,though this is the very first time am checking the status of my application since the application to cic .
please advice am counting on you

funtom

patelppuk

Sep 21, 2010
London Uk
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep 2007
Doc's Request.
10 feb 2010
Med's Done....
20 sep2010
Passport Req..
18 feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 mar 2011
LANDED..........
28 May 2011
hello everyone,
I am a Pharmacist and my wife is also pharmacist.
recently i have received ppr by email.
I am planning to move to Toronto, but i heard about some changes in Ontario state.
they r making more difficult for foreign national to became register pharmacist in canada.
if any one got more news on this, pl. share

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
patelppuk said:
hello everyone,
I am planning to move to Toronto, but i heard about some changes in Ontario state.
they r making more difficult for foreign national to became register pharmacist in canada.
CONGRATULATIONS,BUDDY
wOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE YOUR TIMELINES,PLEASE!
Shaukat57

xenos

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patelppuk said:
hello everyone,
can you share your source of information. for pharmacists i have not heard any change, but for pharmacy technician jobs you must have certification in ontario.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Can you please elaborate in details to better assist you .

Regards,
Mayank

funtom said:
Dear ALL,
kindly need your advice ,
my application was turned down from the mail i recieved 27th october from CIC ,
have been waiting endlessly to get back my draft so that i can re apply since pharmacy is still very much on list
i had earlier in may 2010 applied as health care manager before been turn down but this waiting does not seem to end for my draft.
i just checked the status of my application again on the CIC website and its showing application in process ,though this is the very first time am checking the status of my application since the application to cic .
please advice am counting on you

funtom

shigri

Feb 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15th, 2011
Doc's Request.
send with app.
AOR Received.
Rejected.
IELTS Request
Sent wid app. 7.5
Hi guys

I send my application last week to CIO. I didnt had a reference letter from my previous employer so i send the experience letter which i had with me and also attached a letter mentioning that the company didn't gave me a reference letter. I had contacted my previous employer for the letter but they delayed it and i just received it today. Shall i send it to CIO now or not??? Pls advice

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
I advise you not to send it right now. As you send it last week.

Also can you post details of your file.

Date when send to CIO :

Date when received at CIO & Whom:

Mode of Payment :

Encash status of your payment :

Regards,
Mayank
shigri said:
Hi guys

I send my application last week to CIO. I didnt had a reference letter from my previous employer so i send the experience letter which i had with me and also attached a letter mentioning that the company didn't gave me a reference letter. I had contacted my previous employer for the letter but they delayed it and i just received it today. Shall i send it to CIO now or not??? Pls advice

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In ECAS system my status: IN PROCESS

We received your application for permanent residence on October 28, 2010.

Medical results have been received. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't understand what's going on!!!!!! Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed......any opinion[/quote]

I don't know about for months. The first guys who received this kind of bug reported it in January... I believe, I could be wrong but I did a quick search (check above) and it seem like that. Therefore, if January was the first time that this mistake has been reported and now we are in Feb, is hardly 4 months. Again, this is just out of curiosity, I guess the main thing is that everybody keeps moving forward.

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
Dear Fellows,
I need an advice from you, that I am June 2004 applicant and I am 4 year B.Pharmacist means 16 years of total education at graduate level I have submitted updated documents to CHC London in mid of January days as per their time line of 120 days which was going to be completed on 31st January 2011.Mean while I have completed my EMBA (1.5 Years) in weekend classes from a private and HEC recognized institute of Pakistan in this month. I want to ask that should I send the mark sheet of EMBA to CHC London so that I can get more points for education. If yes what will be the procedure.Currently I am at 67 points.
Regards
Qasim

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear qasim,

Well you are already in safe mode(67). If i am not wrong then for your e-MBA (1.5 year) you will not get any point. As you know that MBA is 2 years of duration & you did it in 1.5 years as per OP6 .

Anyway but if you want to send it then you can write cover letter to CHC London & attached your marksheets notarized copies by mentioning file number .

Hope this will help you.

Regards,
Mayank

qasim786 said:
Dear Fellows,
I need an advice from you, that I am June 2004 applicant and I am 4 year B.Pharmacist means 16 years of total education at graduate level I have submitted updated documents to CHC London in mid of January days as per their time line of 120 days which was going to be completed on 31st January 2011.Mean while I have completed my EMBA (1.5 Years) in weekend classes from a private and HEC recognized institute of Pakistan in this month. I want to ask that should I send the mark sheet of EMBA to CHC London so that I can get more points for education. If yes what will be the procedure.Currently I am at 67 points.
Regards
Qasim

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
CIC is updating their system at all levels. Shifting from CAIPS to GCMS. This why this problem is there. But no need to worry .

Regards,
Mayank

OBIE said:
In ECAS system my status: IN PROCESS

We received your application for permanent residence on October 28, 2010.

Medical results have been received. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't understand what's going on!!!!!! Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed......any opinion

I don't know about for months. The first guys who received this kind of bug reported it in January... I believe, I could be wrong but I did a quick search (check above) and it seem like that. Therefore, if January was the first time that this mistake has been reported and now we are in Feb, is hardly 4 months. Again, this is just out of curiosity, I guess the main thing is that everybody keeps moving forward.

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
I wanted to know a few things for applying because i really need help for applying my application to the CIO,

1- Most important is that for initial application filing to the CIO what are the mendatory supporting docs which are necessary to attach with the check list for CIO it may consist the IELTS results, Police character certificate and the passports copy notarized do i need to send any other dox initially with the forms?

2- The guide says that i also have to send the visa document checklist? really???

IF there are any other documents which should be included please guide....

3. Do i have to provide a work experience from my existing company with the initial application or this should be provided after my application is being approved from the CIO and when it is forwarded to VISA OFFICE? i have been reading the guide and there are some hitches which iam not being able to solve.
because i have found that visa docx are also need to be supplied with the initial application but since that Cap is about to reach so m afraid that it will take me time to gather all documents. what to do? should i apply without visa forms

I need an expert opinion plzzzzzzzzz help

Below please find the point which i want to be explained,
Document Checklist [IMM 5612] Point 12 sub-point 2?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All ,

Kind Atten: FOR NEW DELHI VO :Those who are planning to send application to CIO .Please check the latest ND VO Checklist , as it is updated on 02/2011.

Regards,
Mayank

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Here is the link of Application guide line.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp then go here .

1. Read the general information

Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
> also in PDF format PDF, 836 KB

No you can not apply without Visa Office Checklist. What is your Visa post ? Get the VO documents . It is must. Otherwise your application get rejected . Yes Cap is about to fill around 10-15 March ( Its just my calculation ) . So make sure you read & collect all documents.

Good luck ..

Regards,
Mayank

gemini88 said:
I wanted to know a few things for applying because i really need help for applying my application to the CIO,

1- Most important is that for initial application filing to the CIO what are the mendatory supporting docs which are necessary to attach with the check list for CIO it may consist the IELTS results, Police character certificate and the passports copy notarized do i need to send any other dox initially with the forms?

2- The guide says that i also have to send the visa document checklist? really???

IF there are any other documents which should be included please guide....

3. Do i have to provide a work experience from my existing company with the initial application or this should be provided after my application is being approved from the CIO and when it is forwarded to VISA OFFICE? i have been reading the guide and there are some hitches which iam not being able to solve.
because i have found that visa docx are also need to be supplied with the initial application but since that Cap is about to reach so m afraid that it will take me time to gather all documents. what to do? should i apply without visa forms

I need an expert opinion plzzzzzzzzz help

Below please find the point which i want to be explained,
Document Checklist [IMM 5612] Point 12 sub-point 2?

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
yes i do have that guidelines.
It means i have to submit application with visa docs
well what if i just enter my application without visa docs so that atleast my application get in a queue and in a meanwhile (hope so before rejection) i complete all visa docs and submit it. what u suggest??
I just dont want to miss the chance because i m afraid whether 3131 category get chance again or not.

Thankx