+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP current timeline 2024

Connor313

Apr 4, 2024
I applied for my PGWP on April 24, did someone else applied before or after and received their PGWP, how many days or months it is taking, I got my WP-EXT.

Last edited:

hamsterlegend

Apr 28, 2023
I applied for my PGWP on April 24, did someone else applied before or after and received their PGWP, how many days or months it is taking, I got my WP-EXT.
According to the website, it's about 3 months. However, I have friends who applied and got it in 1 and a half month and some upwards 5 months.

franalmeida900

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023

Shazam1718

May 30, 2024
PGWP
Applied: May 1
Final decision(Approval): May 14
Hard copy received: May 16
TRV
Applied: May 21
Final decision: May 24

Monika Rani

Sep 12, 2024
Hi, today I got my work permit which is for only one year but I did two year study in canada so according to rule, I should have three year work permit. Its my review my application as soon as possible and update this soon.Thankyou.

jshaikjsh

Sep 12, 2024
Hi, today I got my work permit which is for only one year but I did two year study in canada so according to rule, I should have three year work permit. Its my review my application as soon as possible and update this soon.Thankyou.
I guess you have a work permit valid till your passport expiry date.
if that is the case you can reapply for a work permit with the new passport, you should apply at least one month before your work permit expires.

however, if its not the case you can contact ircc and apply again. to get all 3years

Monika Rani

Sep 12, 2024
I guess you have a work permit valid till your passport expiry date.
if that is the case you can reapply for a work permit with the new passport, you should apply at least one month before your work permit expires.

however, if its not the case you can contact ircc and apply again. to get all 3years
No, actually I think its mistake from my side in the form. any suggestions?? what have to do? IRCC said I have to wait for their response.