+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP application returned

mymom

Mar 20, 2023
Hi all. I have received a email from cic asking to submit parents CV along with the instruction to send them to specific email address.which i did.
The thing is , my application status in portsl now says returned.
do i also need to resubmit my application from portal as well?
Hi
Hi all. I have received a email from cic asking to submit parents CV along with the instruction to send them to specific email address.which i did.
The thing is , my application status in portsl now says returned.
do i also need to resubmit my application from portal as well?
Hi Is your portal accessible I mean can you still submit on it?

Eric_247

May 12, 2023
Hi All,

I need your advice; see timeline below...
- Submitted Original Application Nov 2022
- Received request via email for incomplete (IMM 5768 - Form was not signed) on 20th Dec 2022
- I resubmitted my parents application via the PR portal on 21st Dec 2022
- I missed the part of the email that said we should send the updated document via email within 30 days.

My Worry...
- I have not heard anything back from IRCC
- I just logged in to parents PR application portal, and status reads "Submitted" -21st Dec 2022 (my second submission date)
- The submitted application is locked I cant access the or view my application field/docs/details
- I also just filled out the web inquiry form to find out what my faith would be (note that I did not attach any documents).

Questions...
- Is my application cancelled or returned?
- What does this mean, Is the application still in process, What's your best guess as to what is happening?
- Can you advise me further?

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
P
Hi All,

I need your advice; see timeline below...
- Submitted Original Application Nov 2022
- Received request via email for incomplete (IMM 5768 - Form was not signed) on 20th Dec 2022
- I resubmitted my parents application via the PR portal on 21st Dec 2022
- I missed the part of the email that said we should send the updated document via email within 30 days.

My Worry...
- I have not heard anything back from IRCC
- I just logged in to parents PR application portal, and status reads "Submitted" -21st Dec 2022 (my second submission date)
- The submitted application is locked I cant access the or view my application field/docs/details
- I also just filled out the web inquiry form to find out what my faith would be (note that I did not attach any documents).

Questions...
- Is my application cancelled or returned?
- What does this mean, Is the application still in process, What's your best guess as to what is happening?
- Can you advise me further?
Please submit the requested documents via webform along with explanation. Usually they accept it.

Eric_247

May 12, 2023
P

Please submit the requested documents via webform along with explanation. Usually they accept it.
@minaji81
- Thanks can I submit multiple webforms, I already submitted one (without the documents), can I submit another request with documents attached this time.
- Note the document had been requested since December 2022, is this a problem? (Note: i just uploaded the document to my submitted application a nd resubmitted in dec 2022, instead of sending via email)

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
@minaji81
- Thanks can I submit multiple webforms, I already submitted one (without the documents), can I submit another request with documents attached this time.
- Note the document had been requested since December 2022, is this a problem? (Note: i just uploaded the document to my submitted application a nd resubmitted in dec 2022, instead of sending via email)
You can resubmit it on webform.
please Explain in detail. If you had already resubmitted it in application shouldn’t be an issue(that I guess). But for safer side upload it to webform.