+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residence confirmation Tab missing

Sambansal

Feb 5, 2024
Hey guys, need help

I got my pr confirmation mail of 14th December & updated my Canadian address,haven't received any communication since then

Any help from anyone i.e any timeline for portal 2(credential login)

WelderCSR

Sep 23, 2021
Hey guys, need help

I got my pr confirmation mail of 14th December & updated my Canadian address,haven't received any communication since then

Any help from anyone i.e any timeline for portal 2(credential login)
Have you received or already confirmed yours at the Portal page?

Alenjudepetet

Feb 23, 2024
Hi @kitkoshan, I am having the same issue. Did yours get resolved. I have only 3 days left to submit and still dont see the PR confirmation tab. What is ur status?
Hi, I'm going through the same situation. PR confirmation tab is missing. What did you do to resolve it? I already replied to portal 1 email explaining all this. How long did it take for you? How long we have to wait for a reply after sending the email about the missing tab. Please let me know. Thank you.

Mohammad 1999

Feb 25, 2024
Hi, I'm going through the same situation. PR confirmation tab is missing. What did you do to resolve it? I already replied to portal 1 email explaining all this. How long did it take for you? How long we have to wait for a reply after sending the email about the missing tab. Please let me know. Thank you.
I’m having the same problem, did you get any answers

Alenjudepetet

Feb 23, 2024
Just reply to the portal 2 email you got..explaining everything…ircc will rectify this in a week. Dont worry I can understand…you don't need to panic.

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Hey i figured it out. When they invited me i put 2 emails down and it turns out i had to log into the portal with the other email and thats where the tab was
Thanks for this, I had the same problem, and realized I had 2 emails.. when I tried the second one I was able to access the confirmation tab and finalize my claim.

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
Just reply to the portal 2 email you got..explaining everything…ircc will rectify this in a week. Dont worry I can understand…you don't need to panic.
Hi I have the same issue, my PR confirmation application is missing from the portal. Did you reply to P1 email or P2 email to get this fixed?

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
After talking to an agent , the next day , they fixed it and asked me to upload a headshot and confirm the address inside the new tab.

The tab was visible 2 weeks ago. It took around 2 weeks from getting the tab visible to PR cards.
Good luck. I think everyone’s timeline is different, all you need to do is to ask IRCC and wait for their responses.
Hello, I am hoping you can guide me. I have been missing the PR confirmatio application/tab in my portal since the day I received P2. I could see it the first time I logged in but it was not taking photo so I refreshed the browser and since then it is missing. I have called, raised webform, emailed but nothing has changed. What did you exactly tell the agent over the call and what did they say?