+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residence confirmation Tab missing

Momugz

Aug 21, 2016
Hello all I have been invited to the PR portal to confirm my presence in Canada and to upload a pick via the portal. But after I log in the Permanent residence confirmation Tab is missing.Has anyone else experienced this issue and what steps where taken.

Bonus Timeline
Inland spousal PR application applied February 25. 2023

AOR March 4 2023

Medicals added to file March 6th

IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) email May 12th (This is an email that needs you to reply within 7 days asking you to confirm your name and a few other things

PR portal invitation to confirm PR May 15th (unfortunately no tab available to confirm)

kitkoshan

May 31, 2023
Hello all I have been invited to the PR portal to confirm my presence in Canada and to upload a pick via the portal. But after I log in the Permanent residence confirmation Tab is missing.Has anyone else experienced this issue and what steps where taken.

Bonus Timeline
Inland spousal PR application applied February 25. 2023

AOR March 4 2023

Medicals added to file March 6th

IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) email May 12th (This is an email that needs you to reply within 7 days asking you to confirm your name and a few other things

PR portal invitation to confirm PR May 15th (unfortunately no tab available to confirm)

Hi there,

I got the same issue. I called several times to the hotline and raised web form. However, they suggested us to wait patiently.

In fact, it might probably be a technical issue.

Wonder if there is anything updates on your side and did any IRCC agent reach out to you on this?

Thanks and good luck!

Momugz

Aug 21, 2016
Hi there,

I got the same issue. I called several times to the hotline and raised web form. However, they suggested us to wait patiently.

In fact, it might probably be a technical issue.

Wonder if there is anything updates on your side and did any IRCC agent reach out to you on this?

Thanks and good luck!
Hey i figured it out. When they invited me i put 2 emails down and it turns out i had to log into the portal with the other email and thats where the tab was

kitkoshan

May 31, 2023
Appreciate your reply. Thank you so much!!!

Thank god finally there is someone had the same issue as mine.

I felt panic and don't know what to do. But how does another email looks like or what does it say? Since I do not receive any other email to log into the portal.

Do you mean you receive an email from IRCC with a link to activate the tab on your current PR portal?

Bruce@2406

Dec 16, 2019
Appreciate your reply. Thank you so much!!!

Thank god finally there is someone had the same issue as mine.

I felt panic and don't know what to do. But how does another email looks like or what does it say? Since I do not receive any other email to log into the portal.

Do you mean you receive an email from IRCC with a link to activate the tab on your current PR portal?
Hi @kitkoshan, I am having the same issue. Did yours get resolved. I have only 3 days left to submit and still dont see the PR confirmation tab. What is ur status?

kitkoshan

May 31, 2023
Hi @kitkoshan, I am having the same issue. Did yours get resolved. I have only 3 days left to submit and still dont see the PR confirmation tab. What is ur status?
Hey Bruce,

You will need to call IRCC again to reflect this issue or probably should raise a web form.

Someone from IRCC then reached out to me and updated my current PR portal, the tab appeared after and I finally received eCOPR and eventually got my PR cards.

Good luck and hope everything goes well on your side!

Bruce@2406

Dec 16, 2019
Hey Bruce,

You will need to call IRCC again to reflect this issue or probably should raise a web form.

Someone from IRCC then reached out to me and updated my current PR portal, the tab appeared after and I finally received eCOPR and eventually got my PR cards.

Good luck and hope everything goes well on your side!
Congratulations and thank you for the update. The email says we need to complete PR confirmation within 7 days, and I have only 3 days left so if they dont respond by then! is that ok? Also after creating web form when did the IRCC reach out to you?

Also should I select the option as Technical issue while creating the web form?

And phone number mentioned in cic website itsnt working, says wrong number (1888-242-2100). Is there any other phone number that I can reach out to?

Thanks in Advance.

kitkoshan

May 31, 2023
Congratulations and thank you for the update. The email says we need to complete PR confirmation within 7 days, and I have only 3 days left so if they dont respond by then! is that ok? Also after creating web form when did the IRCC reach out to you?

Also should I select the option as Technical issue while creating the web form?

And phone number mentioned in cic website itsnt working, says wrong number (1888-242-2100). Is there any other phone number that I can reach out to?

Thanks in Advance.
Do you mean by replying to the email of confirmation physical presence in 7 days? That should’ve completed without any troubles.

For the issue of missing Permanent Residence Confirmation tab in your PR portal, you shall make a call to IRCC by dialing +1-888-242-2100 ( suggested to call by 0800 am PT/ET) , you might probably need to wait for 30 to 40 minutes to speak to a real person. Or, you can raise a web form and mentioning a technical issue if you’ve received an email saying your portal has been updated but nothing changed on your Portal and no tab.

Bruce@2406

Dec 16, 2019
Do you mean by replying to the email of confirmation physical presence in 7 days? That should’ve completed without any troubles.

For the issue of missing Permanent Residence Confirmation tab in your PR portal, you shall make a call to IRCC by dialing +1-888-242-2100 ( suggested to call by 0800 am PT/ET) , you might probably need to wait for 30 to 40 minutes to speak to a real person. Or, you can raise a web form and mentioning a technical issue if you’ve received an email saying your portal has been updated but nothing changed on your Portal and no tab.
I am still using my USA service number. Do not have Canada phone and when I call 1888 number it says “it’s wrong number”. I can try calling using a friends phone. Can you plz tell me after talking to an agent how long did they take to fix it? When did u get the PR confirmation tab visible in the portal? How many days it took you with the whole process. Thank you.

kitkoshan

May 31, 2023
I am still using my USA service number. Do not have a Canadian phone and when I call the 1888 number it says “It’s the wrong number”. I can try calling using a friend's phone. Can you plz tell me after talking to an agent how long did they take to fix it? When did u get the PR confirmation tab visible in the portal? How many days did it take you with the whole process? Thank you.
After talking to an agent , the next day , they fixed it and asked me to upload a headshot and confirm the address inside the new tab.

The tab was visible 2 weeks ago. It took around 2 weeks from getting the tab visible to PR cards.
Good luck. I think everyone’s timeline is different, all you need to do is to ask IRCC and wait for their responses.

Bruce@2406

Dec 16, 2019
After talking to an agent , the next day , they fixed it and asked me to upload a headshot and confirm the address inside the new tab.

The tab was visible 2 weeks ago. It took around 2 weeks from getting the tab visible to PR cards.
Good luck. I think everyone’s timeline is different, all you need to do is to ask IRCC and wait for their responses.
Thank you for all the details. Appreciate it!

ngm89

Jun 23, 2023

Hey, I'm on the same boat and was wondering what to do. I tried calling IRCC but none of the options they selected would match what I need. They keep directing me to Web form but the thing is my 7 days is almost up and I need to submit my pr confirmation asap. Do you remember what options you chose on the hotline to talk to a real person?

Anantakiran

Jan 2, 2024
Hey, I'm on the same boat and was wondering what to do. I tried calling IRCC but none of the options they selected would match what I need. They keep directing me to Web form but the thing is my 7 days is almost up and I need to submit my pr confirmation asap. Do you remember what options you chose on the hotline to talk to a real person?
Hi I’m on the same boat, PR confirmation tab was missing since 5 weeks after I submitted the details. Please advise how did you resolve the issue ?

Anantakiran

Jan 2, 2024
Hi I’m on the same boat, PR confirmation tab was missing since 5 weeks after I submitted the details. Please advise how did you resolve the issue ?

Anantakiran

Jan 2, 2024
Hi All - Anyone faced this issue??
I received pr portal email with credentials. I submitted all the required info and it went to ‘in review with Ircc’.

After a week I see that ‘permanent residence confirmation’ tab is missing and I couldn’t see my pr portal confirmation cases. Permanent residence confirmation cases are missing since 5 weeks

Please advise.