+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc

Christysam

Jun 24, 2019
I am an Indian citizen born and brought up in qatar and spend 24years in that country. I got my pcc rejected from Qatar because i was deported for possession of less than a gram of marijuana in July 2017. Now am working in Dubai for past 1year and i have no criminal records and can get pcc from Dubai aswell as India. My own blood sister is a PR holder in Canada. Will i still be rejected PR if i am not able to provide PCC from Qatar?

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
I am an Indian citizen born and brought up in qatar and spend 24years in that country. I got my pcc rejected from Qatar because i was deported for possession of less than a gram of marijuana in July 2017. Now am working in Dubai for past 1year and i have no criminal records and can get pcc from Dubai aswell as India. My own blood sister is a PR holder in Canada. Will i still be rejected PR if i am not able to provide PCC from Qatar?
Consult an immigration attorney for Canada, PCC's are mandatory.

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Hi, i am residing in KSA fronm 2017 MARCH , until that time i was in INDIA. What is th eprocess to apply for PCC of INDIA from KSA -RIYADH. Do i need to travel or can get it form the indian embassy over here?