+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC tracking

drrakeshdent

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hello All, I have applied for PCC on 22/01/2024. Today on 22/02/2024, it shows on BLS website that "processing at consulate general." Also on passport india website, it shows "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.".

Now my question is:

1) how long will it take for PCC to arrive at my Canadian address?
2) Is there anyway to track it by getting tracking number? Or do they provide details of tracking the PCC report courier? If yes, do they send a message or an email to communicate tracking details?
3) can we inquire somewhere about the realtime status of the courier?

Kindly provide me the details as I have recieved ITA and I have to submit it as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello All, I have applied for PCC on 22/01/2024. Today on 22/02/2024, it shows on BLS website that "processing at consulate general." Also on passport india website, it shows "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.".

Now my question is:

2) Is there anyway to track it by getting tracking number? Or do they provide details of tracking the PCC report courier? If yes, do they send a message or an email to communicate tracking details?

Kindly provide me the details as I have recieved ITA and I have to submit it as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Ample threads on this topic, here is one - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/india-pcc-from-toronto.683390/page-363

elena199x

Jul 15, 2024
Hello @Slope Game, I have applied for PCC on 22/01/2024. Today on 22/02/2024, it shows on BLS website that "processing at consulate general." Also on passport india website, it shows "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.".

Now my question is:

Thanks in advance.
The exact arrival time for your PCC is unpredictable. You can contact BLS for updates and consider express shipping if available. Prioritize submitting the rest of your ITA application and explain the pending PCC with an expected arrival date based on your BLS inquiry.