+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Saudi Arabia

Rayan75

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hello,
It's urgent.... I need some help please advise RE: PCC. I am a Saudi national and I received ITA in the last EE round of invitation. Biggest issue now is getting PCC. How can I get the PCC from the Saudi officials for the immigration purpose?
Saudis are not allowed to seek dual PR. In Saudi, to get PCC I must provide a letter showing the agency (ie. CIC) and reasons for requesting PCC.
I am overwhelmed and confused because it's not possible to simply just take the CIC letter to Saudi officials and request PCC. I can be in serious trouble.

Please help????????????????????

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wouldn't be surprised if such is the case for those who want to hold dual citizenship, are you positive you're not confusing citizenship with permanent residence?

Either way there are plenty of threads in this forum regarding how to obtain Saudi PCC, just use the search feature.

Rayan75

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if such is the case for those who want to hold dual citizenship, are you positive you're not confusing citizenship with permanent residence?
Either way there are plenty of threads in this forum regarding how to obtain Saudi PCC, just use the search feature.
I am absolutely positive that seeking PR for saudis is against the saudi local law so going to the local police office asking for PCC for CIC immigration is going to put Saudi Applicants in HUGE trouble (ie. possible fines $$ and jail period). I searched hundred of topics and replies in the forum, unfortunately they don't apply to my case. Most topics are related to temporary foreign workers living in Saudi so the applicable rules are totally different.

NONE of the topics is related to Saudi nationals - which is a different story, a much more complicated case obviously .

Last edited:

seme1

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe it's best to seek help from the Canadian consulate in your city. OR, try to contact a Canadian lawyer.

Aldo2022

Feb 27, 2022
Hello,
It's urgent.... I need some help please advise RE: PCC. I am a Saudi national and I received ITA in the last EE round of invitation. Biggest issue now is getting PCC. How can I get the PCC from the Saudi officials for the immigration purpose?
Saudis are not allowed to seek dual PR. In Saudi, to get PCC I must provide a letter showing the agency (ie. CIC) and reasons for requesting PCC.
I am overwhelmed and confused because it's not possible to simply just take the CIC letter to Saudi officials and request PCC. I can be in serious trouble.

Please help????????????????????
Hello Rayan,
Do you have any updates regarding the PCC and what you did???

I’m Saudi and I applied for spousal sponsorship PR and they asked me to provide PCC from Saudi (I’m currently in Canada on visitor visa ) I called the Saudi embassy in Ottawa thinking they will help me lol. The person I called was so rude when they knew that the reason is for PR application and he refused to help. So I sent an email pretending I am someone different, and they responded with the “right pathway”. However, you need a letter from the authority requesting the PCC with the reason of the PCC. And the only reasons that accepted are if you work in Canada or study with Saudi scholarship in Canada. And they added in the email
“Note: If the Criminal Record Certificate is for immigration purposes to Canada,the embassy apologizes for not providing the service in this case.” So I attached a letter explaining the situation and attaching the embassy email. However, I still don’t know if IRCC will accept that.

kaka19

Oct 28, 2022
Hello Rayan,
Do you have any updates regarding the PCC and what you did???

I’m Saudi and I applied for spousal sponsorship PR and they asked me to provide PCC from Saudi (I’m currently in Canada on visitor visa ) I called the Saudi embassy in Ottawa thinking they will help me lol. The person I called was so rude when they knew that the reason is for PR application and he refused to help. So I sent an email pretending I am someone different, and they responded with the “right pathway”. However, you need a letter from the authority requesting the PCC with the reason of the PCC. And the only reasons that accepted are if you work in Canada or study with Saudi scholarship in Canada. And they added in the email
“Note: If the Criminal Record Certificate is for immigration purposes to Canada,the embassy apologizes for not providing the service in this case.” So I attached a letter explaining the situation and attaching the embassy email. However, I still don’t know if IRCC will accept that.
Hi Rayan,

Is it possible to send a copy of the email?