+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pcc request from delhi immigration

jeyaprakash

Apr 27, 2014
Hi ,

I applied under sponsor class for my family. yesterday I received a letter to submit PCC for any country stayed more then 6 Months from Delhi high commission of Canada.

already I sent my wife's PCC on 30/Jan/2014 along with original passports and e- medical form. The PCC valid for one year. I do not have a photo copy.

So I decided to send a letter to Delhi immigration about already I submitted the police clearance certificate for India and I did not travel or work for any other country then India.

did any one have same situation?

M

mikeymyke

Wow so it sounds like they just lost your document, wouldn't be the first time a VO has lost some docs.

singhjag

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 13, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 31, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2014
Interview........
IP - Sept 16
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2014 + DM
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 20, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 8, 2014
jeyaprakash said:
Hi ,

I applied under sponsor class for my family. yesterday I received a letter to submit PCC for any country stayed more then 6 Months from Delhi high commission of Canada.

already I sent my wife's PCC on 30/Jan/2014 along with original passports and e- medical form. The PCC valid for one year. I do not have a photo copy.

So I decided to send a letter to Delhi immigration about already I submitted the police clearance certificate for India and I did not travel or work for any other country then India.

did any one have same situation?
They asked for my PCC but fortunately I had a copy which I submitted along with a note saying that I had submitted original along with my application. I would've done the same as what you did in your situation but I would also contact the police authorities to get another copy of the clearance certificate ready in case the Visa office did indeed lose the document. That way you'd be prepared.

jeyaprakash

Apr 27, 2014
I THINK THEY ASK GENERLY. WHEN I APPLIED FOR PR IN 2010, I SENT THE PCC FOR DUBAI AND INDIA WITH THE APPLICATION.

AGAIN THEY ASKED PCC FOR ALL COUNTRY WHERE I STAYED FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS. AGAIN I SENT NEW PCC FOR DUBAI. BUT WHEN I GET MY LANDING PAPER THEY SEND BACK THE NEW PCC FOR DUBAI.

SAME THINK HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND, HE NEVER TRAVELS TO SOUDI ARABIA BUT IMMIGRATION ASKED PCC FOR SAUDI ARABIA. THEN HE EXPLAINED TO IMMIGRATION.