Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:
I wanna ask u guys about PCC from Jordan......I was a resident there for one year and a half.....I went to the Jordanian embassy in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and asked for that paper and told me to go back after one month,but it's two months now and didn't appear till now......Do u have any infrmation about Jordan PCC????

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Louay said:
Hi:
I wanna ask u guys about PCC from Jordan......I was a resident there for one year and a half.....I went to the Jordanian embassy in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and asked for that paper and told me to go back after one month,but it's two months now and didn't appear till now......Do u have any infrmation about Jordan PCC????
You realize you need 2? See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/jordan.asp For the non conviction certificate, you need to appoint a representative in Jordan.

PMM

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh brother PMM,,,yes I know that I need 2......I have a representitive in Jordan....And working on the other one from the embassy....but they didn't finish it till now....thx a lot brother PMM

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got both of them from the Jordanian embassy in Ottawa; the "Non - Conviction Certificate" and the "Police Clearance Certificate" without having any representative over there in Jordan.

The "Police Clearance Certificate" which is issued and stamped by the "General Inteligence Department" in jordan took exactly 2 months to receive it by mail from the Jordanian embassy in Ottawa, and was written in both languages the Arabic and English in the same document.

The second one, "Non - Conviction Certificate" which is issued and stamped by the "Police Department inside the Court of Justice" in Jordan took 2 months and 25 days to receive it by mail from their embassy, and was written only in the Arabic Language, so i had to get it translated to English by a certified translator in Canada.

By the way, I applied for both of them at the same day in one envelop, and sent 2 prepaid envelops "Canada Post" to get back the documents.

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohhhh brother....so,good for me cuze I applied early for them.....hope I will get them soon...
I ask a friend to do the non convection one for me.
and ask the embassy for the police certificate,.....
thx brother professional 1

abujihad88

Oct 12, 2010
Hi,
I just received a letter asking for the non convection certificate. I'm Jordanian and living in Saudi Arabia
But I am little confused. Do I need to get two certificates?? one from the general Intelligence and the other one is from Jordan Embassy in Riyadh?? or the certificate from Jordan Embassy in Riyadh is enough??

m309

Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys, I got the good conduct certificate from the general intelligence; all good

I have a question about the non conviction certificate; is it the same as the non-criminal certificate? I obtained it from the ministry of justice but it does not say on it non convication, it says non criminal. Is this the same?

Thanks for the help

Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys, I got the good conduct certificate from the general intelligence; all good

I have a question about the non conviction certificate; is it the same as the non-criminal certificate? I obtained it from the ministry of justice but it does not say on it non convication, it says non criminal. Is this the same?

Thanks for the help
Hi please,May I know you did you get PCC JORDAN in Ottawa Ontario?

Jul 26, 2019
I got both of them from the Jordanian embassy in Ottawa; the "Non - Conviction Certificate" and the "Police Clearance Certificate" without having any representative over there in Jordan.

The "Police Clearance Certificate" which is issued and stamped by the "General Inteligence Department" in jordan took exactly 2 months to receive it by mail from the Jordanian embassy in Ottawa, and was written in both languages the Arabic and English in the same document.

The second one, "Non - Conviction Certificate" which is issued and stamped by the "Police Department inside the Court of Justice" in Jordan took 2 months and 25 days to receive it by mail from their embassy, and was written only in the Arabic Language, so i had to get it translated to English by a certified translator in Canada.

By the way, I applied for both of them at the same day in one envelop, and sent 2 prepaid envelops "Canada Post" to get back the documents.