+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Do I need to get police background check from here and send it to them or i only need to get one from my country? Can anyone please tell me? Thank you.
Only your country or where you have ever lived more than 6 months in the last 10 years. U only need to do biometrics in Canada

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Only your country or where you have ever lived more than 6 months in the last 10 years. U only need to do biometrics in Canada
They already have my biometrics when I entered by boarder and they didn't requested it now so I guess I only will have to send them the one from my country

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi everyone, do I need to include schedule A/ background declaration and birth certificate for my spouse? Spouse is already a Permanent resident. Thanks

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello, I read someone saying here we can ask them to extend the expiration date of our previous medical.. I was wondering if I can do that even if my medical was 2 years ago or should I just do a new one since they already sent me the form? Thanks.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hello, I read someone saying here we can ask them to extend the expiration date of our previous medical.. I was wondering if I can do that even if my medical was 2 years ago or should I just do a new one since they already sent me the form? Thanks.
You need a new one that was why you were asked to do it.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hi everyone, do I need to include schedule A/ background declaration and birth certificate for my spouse? Spouse is already a Permanent resident. Thanks
Your spouse being a PR should cover or file for you,just my thinking.
You can ask a Lawyer if you your spouse need to fill those forms.

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Why not do a new one if it won't cost you more than the fee...