+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Orahman

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
There is has been no update on ecas since the last time i received an AOR on February 24th.
Was it becuase i only submitted my application with the 120 hours.?
I expect at least to show its in process.
I should be able to complete the remaining 630 hours before the end of this month. Hopefully

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayamufi

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Please did u speak with agent or machine told u?
I will like to know please. CN you drop the number and codes that took u to speak to them because I have AIP since February 14th and I am yet to get the medical form and they haven't acknowledged the police certificate and other documents I emailed since February 23rd

lenovo234

Dec 11, 2018
I will like to know please. CN you drop the number and codes that took u to speak to them because I have AIP since February 14th and I am yet to get the medical form and they haven't acknowledged the police certificate and other documents I emailed since February 23rd
It's usually takes 2-5 days to get medical instructions before but right now it's a week or two to get it after AIP. Check ur spam email or speak to your representative or check your status online to see if they've updated your medical on your timeline https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasehistory.do?id=6059520&type=prCases&source=db&app=ecas&lang=en

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
It's usually takes 2-5 days to get medical instructions before but right now it's a week or two to get it after AIP. Check ur spam email or speak to your representative or check your status online to see if they've updated your medical on your timeline https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasehistory.do?id=6059520&type=prCases&source=db&app=ecas&lang=en
I chech my status, spam and email like frequently in a day. Nothing is there. And I did it myself. No representative. My AIP is now 3 weeks. Nothing on medical yet.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
I chech my status, spam and email like frequently in a day. Nothing is there. And I did it myself. No representative. My AIP is now 3 weeks. Nothing on medical yet.
Just so you know.
I know of someone who has applied since Jan 15th,no AOR yet,take less of AIP.
I think they have alot on their hands at the moment with limited workers due to the pandemic.

lenovo234

Dec 11, 2018
Just so you know.
I think they have alot on their hands at the moment with limited workers due to the pandemic.
Pls ask the person to call them, AOR is atleast 3 weeks after submission and AIP is 3 weeks or atleast one month after submission and if they need additional documents they usually get back within that time frame as well. Goodluck to everyone

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Just so you know.
I know. But when u see a lot of lucky ones that had a faster process. You just wish u are one

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Pls ask the person to call them, AOR is atleast 3 weeks after submission and AIP is 3 weeks or atleast on month after submission and if they need additional documents they usually get back within that time frame as well. Goodluck to everyone
The person called them few times.All they say is,they have it and still in process.

I think it depend on the officer handling it.