+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Have you tried applying for CCB? Do you know if they will pay the arrears starting from when you got AIP?
Does anyone have info about this too?
I am also looking for this information! Has anyone even applied with AIP and was approved for CCb?

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Pls . Pls pls any recomendation of bettert service ontario in around brampton ,to apply health card in person ,because the one steeles and torbram didnt accept my application . Means aip not considered as eligible document..

Joetek

Jun 16, 2021
Pls . Pls pls any recomendation of bettert service ontario in around brampton ,to apply health card in person ,because the one steeles and torbram didnt accept my application . Means aip not considered as eligible document..
Please visit Service Ontario at No. 2 Gateway boulevard, Brampton, L6T0G3. I went there last week with my AIP to apply for health cards for myself and family and was approved. You will need to book appointment online and choose the specific reason for your appointment (i.e health card). You will need to go there with original copy of your brown paper, copy of your driver's license or data page of your international passport (if not yet expired) and a print out of your AIP letter. If possible, you can also go with a copy of your lease agreement to confirm that you have been resident in Ontario for over 6 months. I hope this information will help you. Thank you.

Reactions: Rpwr86

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
I live in Windsor, Ontario and I used my AIP to get our health card, you book an appointment online, and on the date, you go with like 2/3means of identity with your AIP letter, credit cards are acceptable Id too, driver's license, Ontario I'd card. We already received the card itself,after 2 weeks that we applied. So try another service Ontario in your area.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
I am also looking for this information! Has anyone even applied with AIP and was approved for CCb?
Am also looking forward to someone who has done it, someone once told me on this forum to use AIP to apply,that he or she did apply, using CRA account.

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Thnks for the help for applying health card . I just walked in to srvce ontario on chrysler road in brampton . It went through successfuly . I got the temporary .which is active from today itself

Reactions: Tmon and Joetek

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
I think is better one wait to get COPR before applying for Health Card except there is an emergency health crisis.With your AIP,I think they only issue a one year validity Health card compared to when you get issued after COPR which is 4 - 5 years validity.

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Please visit Service Ontario at No. 2 Gateway boulevard, Brampton, L6T0G3. I went there last week with my AIP to apply for health cards for myself and family and was approved. You will need to book appointment online and choose the specific reason for your appointment (i.e health card). You will need to go there with original copy of your brown paper, copy of your driver's license or data page of your international passport (if not yet expired) and a print out of your AIP letter. If possible, you can also go with a copy of your lease agreement to confirm that you have been resident in Ontario for over 6 months. I hope this information will help you. Thank you.
Thnks so much it was a great help proved

Bukols

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi all, been going through the threads, I see people mentioning a Niagra email but I got a diff email to send documents to on my AIP letter. I have sent all document requested but didn’t receive any email back to confirm they have received my documents. Just curious

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Thnks for the help for applying health card . I just walked in to srvce ontario on chrysler road in brampton . It went through successfuly . I got the temporary .which is active from today itself
Good, they will send the card itself in about 2weeks.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
I think is better one wait to get COPR before applying for Health Card except there is an emergency health crisis.With your AIP,I think they only issue a one year validity Health card compared to when you get issued after COPR which is 4 - 5 years validity.
No, I already did with my AIP, my expiry date is 2028, my 5year old was given till 2030.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hi all, been going through the threads, I see people mentioning a Niagra email but I got a diff email to send documents to on my AIP letter. I have sent all document requested but didn’t receive any email back to confirm they have received my documents. Just curious
Which office did u send documents to for your second stage? Niagara fall is actually too full and that’s why we have delays of Coprs. Urs might be faster depending on the office handling ur second stage and they don’t usually send an email back confirming receipt but after one or two weeks u can send an email to ask if they received ur documents

Last edited:
Reactions: Bukols