+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Sent/Received in Ottawa in MAY 2015. Join here

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mj_paredes said:
Nothing again for me today. I am so worried that my passport was not delivered to the right office or it was already returned but canadapost lost it or worst case my PR has been refused.

I am on the verge of crying now. :'( :'( :'(
Did you try to check it again? Mine says in transit. Our PP were delivered the same date.

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mj_paredes said:
Nothing again for me today. I am so worried that my passport was not delivered to the right office or it was already returned but canadapost lost it or worst case my PR has been refused.

I am on the verge of crying now. :'( :'( :'(
You will be fine. If not today, then maybe tomorrow. Keep the good vibes running ☺. We are almost there..

indocanadian13

Oct 22, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa / CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
God knows
Med's Request
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2015
mj_paredes said:
Sorry for whining too much LOL.

My tracker got activated tonight at around 8PM Alberta time.

Almost there, so I just hope no more problems to arise...
good luck. U r 99% done

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
All of you who have landed and waiting for PR card, please join here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-card-landed-in-months-of-april-may-2015-t296801.0.html

Thito

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I completed my landing at Sarnia/Port Huron border. It went smoothly and took less than 10 mins. Compared to US side, CBSA were extremely nice and very polite. The CBSA officer asked us for our document and we said we are here for landing. He smiled at us and said Congrats, its big days :) He gave us a yellow slip, and saw another officer. He asked us to park the car and come inside Immigration office. Inside office, he looked our passport, COPR and driver's license ( for address). He asked couple of questions about criminality and dependents and requested us to put the initial next to the answer. He also asked us how much money we have. After 5 mins of wait, he called us again and asked us to sign in COPR. It went very smoothly, and no other questions. It was in the evening time, so no line up and no extra waiting time...:D

Good luck my friends who are on the pipleline. It was almost a year long waiting, curiosity because of CIC's lack of transparency. But, finally its OVER :D

aachak

May 29, 2015
Hello,

Congrats to everybody who has received their passport back.

My passport was received on 22nd May by CIC Ottawa, but tracker has not been activated yet. Its already been 12 days.

Anybody who is having similar situation?

Regards

mobhrdwj

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
aachak said:
Hello,

My passport was received on 22nd May by CIC Ottawa, but tracker has not been activated yet. Its already been 12 days.

Regards
I guess I am close to your situation. Mine was received at CIC Ottawa on May 26.

I know someone who waited for 16 days. I hope we all get it soon.

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mj_paredes said:
Guys, when your passport came back, did canada post just put it in your mailbox or you had a delivery notice and picked it up at the post office?

It will be delivered to you personally. I got mine, 12:26 pm

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aachak said:
Hello,

Regards
Mine took exact 14 days. Was received May 21, try to check your tracker it might be active now. :)

aachak

May 29, 2015
Thanks Guys.

I just checked and my tracker got activated just 5 mins back. Hoping to get passport in 2-3 days time frame. :)

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
I got PPR in january but i added my spouse name and all procedure are finished. now i got Decision Made on 30th May 2015. how long take time to recived email for PPR frm CIC aft getting Status Decision Made on ECAS????

Thanks In Adv.

mobhrdwj

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
aachak said:
Thanks Guys.

I just checked and my tracker got activated just 5 mins back. Hoping to get passport in 2-3 days time frame. :)
Congratulations :)

I have to wait another 5 days :(

mobhrdwj

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
phlove said:
I got PPR in january but i added my spouse name and all procedure are finished. now i got Decision Made on 30th june 2015. how long take time to recived email for PPR frm CIC aft getting Status Decision Made on ECAS????

Thanks In Adv.
you got DM on June 30?? woah!! dude.