+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport request not received for principal applicant of work permit

Mythripotturu

Feb 20, 2018
Hi all I applied for work permit for me and open work permit for my wife and study permit for my daughter
My wife and daughter got passport request and application approval. Here I am the principal applicant and applied for whole family together but my status is showing still under process and I didn’t get the passport request.

I thought when I should be approved first for my dependent’s to accompany me or we should get passport request all together. Any one has same experience please shed some light. I am worried

itspkj

Sep 21, 2018
I hope it might be sort out by now. I am facing similar situation where my medical is passed and dependent wife medical will take 3 more months. Will they issue work permit separately to Principal applicant or will hold it till all are clrear

Tharen

Apr 25, 2015
Hi all I applied for work permit for me and open work permit for my wife and study permit for my daughter
My wife and daughter got passport request and application approval. Here I am the principal applicant and applied for whole family together but my status is showing still under process and I didn’t get the passport request.

I thought when I should be approved first for my dependent’s to accompany me or we should get passport request all together. Any one has same experience please shed some light. I am worried
Hi any update?