+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request for Super visa while visiting Canada

supvisa2024

Mar 28, 2024
Hi, I received email yesterday from VAC confirming that my passport received and submitted to IRCC for stamping
I just received the email that my passport received from IRCC and handed over to courier company for return.

I am expecting to receive it next week Tuesday. I will update you once i get it.
Hi, I received back passport with super visa stamped on it. Totally it took only 6 days for the whole process that includes delivery and transit time.

Good Luck Everyone!

Jdkheni

Sep 8, 2024
Hi, I received email yesterday from VAC confirming that my passport received and submitted to IRCC for stamping
I just received the email that my passport received from IRCC and handed over to courier company for return.

I am expecting to receive it next week Tuesday. I will update you once i get it.
Quick question:- When you sent passport to NY vfs, what documents did you sent along with passport? And when your parents came to Canada on a regular 6 months visitor visa did you informed IRCC that now your parents is in Canada?

supvisa2024

Mar 28, 2024
Quick question:- When you sent passport to NY vfs, what documents did you sent along with passport? And when your parents came to Canada on a regular 6 months visitor visa did you informed IRCC that now your parents is in Canada?
1. Original Passport
2. Passport request letter
3. TT Services Consent Form, Download it from [https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/passport-submission]
4. Money Order of $22.20 USD. I got it from TD Bank. Addressed to: VFS Services (USA) Inc. Make sure it is in USD.
5. I also sent a explanation letter and included my home address and email address.

You don't have to inform IRCC if your parents are in Canada and In order to activate the Supervisa , they have to exit and re-enter on Supervisa.

Reactions: kadivp

kadivp

Sep 12, 2024
Hi venk1980,

This is very helpful.
I got the Super visa of my mother's application and she is currently here with me in Canada.
I am also planning to send requested documents through courier service to New York office.
My question is: could you please provide sample explanation letter which you had sent along with passport?
If you can provide me that would be really appreciate. I have only 15 days left now to send the passport.
I appreciate your help on this.

Thank you!

Hello All,

I recently sent my mom's passport for Super Visa stamping to Los Angeles from Calgary, Canada. I followed the below steps.
1. An explanation letter to the embassy about my mom's situation.
2. Took a money order of $21.70 USD from CIBC in the name of VFS Services (USA) Inc.
3. I used the UPS courier service to send my mom's passport.
4. you need two envelopes: the first one to send passport to VFS and second one to be used by VFS office to send back the passport (Canada UPS will not offer 2-way service)
5. In the first envelope, I Kept the Passport, Money order, Explanation letter, Passport request letter and Second envelope, This envelope should be attached with return label (VFS will use this envelope to send back passport)

Sent on: December 5, 2023
Received on: December 12, 2023 (with Super Visa stamp)

The next step is to cross the Canadian border and activate the super visa

Thank you!

Reactions: Jdkheni

kadivp

Sep 12, 2024
Hi supvisa2024,

This is very helpful.
I got the Super visa of my mother's application and she is currently here with me in Canada.
I am also planning to send requested documents through courier service to New York office.
My question is: could you please provide sample explanation letter which you had sent along with passport?
If you can provide me that would be really appreciated. I have only 15 days left now to send the passport.
I appreciate your help on this.

Thank you!

1. Original Passport
2. Passport request letter
3. TT Services Consent Form, Download it from [https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/passport-submission]
4. Money Order of $22.20 USD. I got it from TD Bank. Addressed to: VFS Services (USA) Inc. Make sure it is in USD.
5. I also sent a explanation letter and included my home address and email address.

You don't have to inform IRCC if your parents are in Canada and In order to activate the Supervisa , they have to exit and re-enter on Supervisa.