+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport dispatched but no medical request

Ansa

May 23, 2014
Hi,

My passport has been dispatched today but I wasn't asked for any medicals. Does this mean my visa has been denied? There are no mails from CHC or VFS. Please suggest. Thanks

Ansa

May 23, 2014
Tracking ID shows: Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 04/06/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

Jazz37

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ansa said:
Hi,

My passport has been dispatched today but I wasn't asked for any medicals. Does this mean my visa has been denied? There are no mails from CHC or VFS. Please suggest. Thanks
It might also be a call for medicals??? be positive.

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
Ansa said:
Hoping positive.. anyone gone through same situation plz suggest..
Ansa,

I had the same message since 29th May as I am tracking my application online, they haven't sent me any medical request, but the problem is I haven't received any email from VAC either they didn't yet asked me to come and collect the passport, I'm waiting for their email, I have no idea what could be the response, please do update us about yours, and in the meantime, be optimistic,

NomanKhan

Jun 4, 2014
i went through the same situation. they sent the passport within a week. and i collected it today. my visa was refused. reason was family ties, travel history and purpose of visit.. my case was pretty strong. it was very unexpected

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
NomanKhan said:
i went through the same situation. they sent the passport within a week. and i collected it today. my visa was refused. reason was family ties, travel history and purpose of visit.. my case was pretty strong. it was very unexpected
NomanKhan,
Have you received any email from the VAC or VFS telling you when to pick up your passport? or you just had the message on the website and you went to collect your passport?

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
NomanKhan said:
oh i got a call yesterday from VAC to collect my passport.
I am living out of pakistan, I have only provided my email, But I didn't receive any email by far,

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
NomanKhan said:
How heartless these Visa officers are, specially in case of Pakistani students. :(

NomanKhan

Jun 4, 2014
0xFF said:
How heartless these Visa officers are, specially in case of Pakistani students. :(
\

I KNOW!! its so sad that we have to suffer. it seemed like the VO had Already made up his mind before viewing the file. i got a call to pick up my passport within 4 working days.

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
NomanKhan said:
\

I KNOW!! its so sad that we have to suffer. it seemed like the VO had Already made up his mind before viewing the file. i got a call to pick up my passport within 4 working days.
This is pathetic.
They are not entertaining Pakistani students at all, in fact, the Visa processing time is like 12 to 18 Weeks, which is way too much, and the level of frustration among Pakistani students during this wait, reaches to a level that it isn't even bearable.

Ansa

May 23, 2014
I am from Nepal and had applied through VFS Kathmandu. Actually the processing time is 3 weeks and they took EXACT 3 weeks.

Is it possible that they have returned the passport for medicals? Or is it a sure shot refusal??