+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport and police certificate issue

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
Hello . . .

I have one query . .
I and my Husband (Principal Applicant)is applying under FSW class
All documents of principal applicant are ready but my pasport is under process and it will take 15 to 20 days more due to which police certificate is also pending.

Is it possible to submit the application without my passport and police certificate and then latter we will submit both douments.

expert advise is needed.

Thankyou

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
gemini88 said:
Hello . . .

I have one query . .
All documents of principal applicant are ready but my pasport is under process and it will take 15 to 20 days more due to which police certificate is also pending.

Is it possible to submit the application without my passport and police certificate and then latter we will submit both douments.

expert advise is needed.

Thankyou
gemini88 ,

As part of the initial application , passports are not submitted until the last stage i.e post medicals - this could vary but is seen to take 7-12 months approx. And yes, PCC is strongly suggested to be submitted with the initial pack but is not mandatory so please go ahead and file your application. In between, it does not say where your passport is currently held at ? or are you implying that you have applied for the passport recently and is awaiting the status?

Sanity

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
actually in the document checklist they have asked for a passport photocopy that is why i am worried. and yes i have applied for a fresh passport.

Do you really think that we can file our application without my passsport copy and police certificate? And if yess then how to submit the remaining documents later?

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
gemini88 said:
actually in the document checklist they have asked for a passport photocopy that is why i am worried. and yes i have applied for a fresh passport.

Do you really think that we can file our application without my passsport copy and police certificate? And if yess then how to submit the remaining documents later?
You are also required to notarize the copy of your passport data page while PCC is HIGHLY encouraged but not mandatory at the point of submission.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Gemini, you cannot apply without the Passports. Police certificate are recommended but not mandatory.

Also in the Application form you have to add the details of the Passports, the form will not allow you to validate if you will not enter the details. And if you dont enter (I am not sure if you can validate/print the application without valid details), then application is incomplete, and will not be accepted.

As the check list says:
You must hold a valid regular Passport.

And there is no mention of Notarizing the Passport copy.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
gemini88 said:
Hello . . .

I have one query . .

expert advise is needed.

Thankyou
Passport (copy) is required...PCC isnt at this stage...

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
gemini88 said:

The devil is right :)
In btwn, which is the NOC that you intend to apply ? Other than 1122, all other occupations look promising to handle another 20 days wait as you have mentioned in your initial query.

Sanity

ronii

Aug 2, 2011
hi!!

my passport was accidentally folded on the laminated part, but not torn or damaged. The folded markings were there.
Is this still ok once i got my PPR??? Im scared the embassy might reject my passport because of this. Thanks for your help. Hope anyone can answer my question..