Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
noiro_dz said:
When you get the SA letter, add it to your Quebec Application along with all the requested documents, pay the fees, send it to MIDI and then wait for CSQ to arrive. They send a copy to Paris already but I had an e-mail from Paris requeting it. Never got AOR but I guess when they ask you for documents it means AOR lol (see my timeline).

Paris VO asked me for CSQ and travel list before my wife's CSQ was even delivered, so I guess it means Paris works in a timely manner. I found Quebec was a little slow but alhamdoulillah it is all good now.

Inchaallah DM and PPR soon!
Inchallah.

There is one small difference between us :)
I am not living in Quebec. I live in Saskatchewan

Wish you the best

source_code

Mar 31, 2015
No news here!! SA and file transferred to Paris VO on March 24! I havent heard word from Paris! I hope my file isn't lost somewhere... :(

What about you Spain, RYIT, and Vera16? Anything good to share with us?

Vera16

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
South West France
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
04/20/2015
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
File Transfer...
02/27/2015
Med's Request
02/27/2015
Med's Done....
03/11/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
no visa country
VISA ISSUED...
06/24/2015
LANDED..........
08/28/2015
Nop! Sorry...
But I sent back the requested document on April 27th so I am not really waiting for anything before June.
I keep busy looking for a good company to transport 1 m3 from Paris to Vancouver. 8)

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
I finally got the SA.

Can someone please share the steps the he/she went through after getting the SA for those who don't live in Quebec?

Looking at the spreadsheet:

1- Paris VO should send an acknowledgement of receiving the file.
2- Paris VO might request more documents.
3- Paris VO may ask for an interview.
4- Paris VO will then ask for passport after the decision is made

Is my understand correct. If yes, then I have these questions:

How much time does each step take on average?
What are the documents that they may request additionally?
If the interview is requested. Who should be there and where?

Sorry for all of that. But, you know, it is good to know what is coming up.

Thanks

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
I found below useful samples on the net

"
Sample sponsorship approval letter from CIC Mississauga, I live in Mississauga and received this by email dated same day (June 4th 2013).

http://i40.tinypic.com/hrzoes.gif

http://i44.tinypic.com/2r7q00h.gif

Copy of PPR/AOR letter from New Delhi in Image format. Received by email on Jun 19th 2013, dated Jun 18th from the email address re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

http://i41.tinypic.com/neetzo.gif

http://i44.tinypic.com/2u62noi.gif

"

withhardshipcomesease

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
MisbahNabeel said:
Well we got some update from MP office. My wife called to MP office and they informed that our file is all ok everything is all right and just a senior officer who finalize applications he needs to review it and finalize it. But they didn't confirm it how long it will take more and my processing time is also been over a month almost now. They also said that the medical has been expired and the visa office will ask for a re medical once the file review will be done. File is in que though I am very concerned how long it will take more!!

Will my this enquiry will push up visa office to review on my file lil faster as the processing time is over shown on cic website??
Will this enquiry will help us or will it push more down our file in que?
Wow, you've been waiting quite a while :( Have you heard anything else yet?

withhardshipcomesease

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Sa3Sa3 said:
I finally got the SA.

Can someone please share the steps the he/she went through after getting the SA for those who don't live in Quebec?

Looking at the spreadsheet:

1- Paris VO should send an acknowledgement of receiving the file.
2- Paris VO might request more documents.
3- Paris VO may ask for an interview.
4- Paris VO will then ask for passport after the decision is made

Is my understand correct. If yes, then I have these questions:

How much time does each step take on average?
What are the documents that they may request additionally?
If the interview is requested. Who should be there and where?

Sorry for all of that. But, you know, it is good to know what is coming up.

Thanks
Yes, that's right.
As you can see by my case, we submitted our application in June and were approved at the end of October/early November.
They might ask for additional proof of your relationship, a new medical if it expires, and of course your payment if you didn't already include it.
For the interview, I'm not sure of the place (we didn't have one, but I'm assuming the Embassy in Algiers) and really only the one being sponsored has to be there, but I'm sure it would help if the sponsor was there too.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
withhardshipcomesease said:
Yes, that's right.
As you can see by my case, we submitted our application in June and were approved at the end of October/early November.
They might ask for additional proof of your relationship, a new medical if it expires, and of course your payment if you didn't already include it.
For the interview, I'm not sure of the place (we didn't have one, but I'm assuming the Embassy in Algiers) and really only the one being sponsored has to be there, but I'm sure it would help if the sponsor was there too.
Thanks a lot.

I didn't know how important it is to send all possible documents to proof our relationship. I sent them the following:
1- All official documents. Marriage certificate ... etc
2- Tickets, Algerian visas, and boarding passes for the three visits that I made to Algeria.
3- Phone bills.
4- Three pictures only !!! I didn't know that pictures are very important !!!

I don't know if above will be enough for them to proof our relationship or not.
All what I have is to wait and see what will happen.

Any advice?

source_code

Mar 31, 2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
I printed 28 A4 pages with 3/4 pictures per page of the last 5 years, of relationship and 3 living together!

I think you would not need to proof a lot with pictures because you have the marriage certificate. A common-law relationship has to proof other evidence! :p

Vera16

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
South West France
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
04/20/2015
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
File Transfer...
02/27/2015
Med's Request
02/27/2015
Med's Done....
03/11/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
no visa country
VISA ISSUED...
06/24/2015
LANDED..........
08/28/2015
Humm, not sure. You have to realised the difference of culture. For a Canadian 'married' or 'commun law' means the same after 1 year living together. People having a 'white wedding' will make sure to be married and have the famous certicat! So I don't think it is that important to prove the reality of your relation. I think it is all about the feeling of the agent who read your application. Anyway if you told the truth I don't think there is nothing to fear about.
My husband (who is actualy my commun law) and I are not in our twenties, I put weight on after having kids, he is almost bald bottom line we both hate being taken in photo and we didn't though about CIC when we started to be together so I didn't keep all my receipt! At the end most of the photos are the kids's one and a very few of us together. We are not that generation who make a selfy each time we kiss :) And on the top of that 2 of the kids are mine and the third is my husband's.
Still my only worry is to have his papers before school start! I guess I am definitively a mother :eek:
And if we have an interview we plan to go with our 3 teenagers...poor agent! ;)

withhardshipcomesease

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Sa3Sa3 said:
Thanks a lot.

I didn't know how important it is to send all possible documents to proof our relationship. I sent them the following:
1- All official documents. Marriage certificate ... etc
2- Tickets, Algerian visas, and boarding passes for the three visits that I made to Algeria.
3- Phone bills.

I don't know if above will be enough for them to proof our relationship or not.
All what I have is to wait and see what will happen.

Any advice?

Those are all solid pieces of evidence.. and anyone who says that proving the validity of the relationship is not important clearly needs to rethink things. Think about it - a third party, who knows nothing about you, can only judge your relationship based on what you give them... for example, if you only sent them the marriage certificate but no Skype logs, phone bills, etc... they would wonder how you came to know each other and if you are in regular contact.

I wouldn't send any more evidence to them, because it could slow down your processing time. I would accumulate some more evidence that you could present at an interview if requested (photos, chat logs, maybe a little narrative about your relationship)

Here is what I sent:
-several pages of collages of photos of us and his family,
-about 44 pages worth of chat logs (our main means of conversation, about two conversations a month from the time we met until the time I submitted the application)
- letters and photos of packages we sent to each other,
- wedding cards,
-letters from my family attesting to our relationship,
- a narrative about how we first started talking, stayed in contact, started a relationship, how we met in person and how we continued the relationship
-our daughter's birth certificate
- plane tickets and photocopies of my visas

I went a little over the top, but when it's our whole life at stake I wanted to make sure it was a solid case.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
source_code said:
I think you would not need to proof a lot with pictures because you have the marriage certificate. A common-law relationship has to proof other evidence! :p
I hope so. It is another phase and another journey of waiting and worrying. Hope things will move faster this time.

Vera16 said:
I think it is all about the feeling of the agent who read your application. Anyway if you told the truth I don't think there is nothing to fear about.

Still my only worry is to have his papers before school start! I guess I am definitively a mother :eek:
And if we have an interview we plan to go with our 3 teenagers...poor agent! ;)
Our future depends on the feeling of an agent who is sitting an office and God knows how life is treating him that day!!!!

Hope he will get it before the school starts. And yes, take the 3 teenagers with you :) what a great idea :D

withhardshipcomesease said:
Those are all solid pieces of evidence.. and anyone who says that proving the validity of the relationship is not important clearly needs to rethink things. Think about it - a third party, who knows nothing about you, can only judge your relationship based on what you give them... for example, if you only sent them the marriage certificate but no Skype logs, phone bills, etc... they would wonder how you came to know each other and if you are in regular contact.

I wouldn't send any more evidence to them, because it could slow down your processing time. I would accumulate some more evidence that you could present at an interview if requested (photos, chat logs, maybe a little narrative about your relationship)
Very well said. Thanks a lot for the advice. I will start building more evidences hoping that I will never need them and things will move smoothly.

Thanks

d_j_heckford

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt Decision Made: 26-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
I hope so. It is another phase and another journey of waiting and worrying. Hope things will move faster this time.

Our future depends on the feeling of an agent who is sitting an office and God knows how life is treating him that day!!!!

Hope he will get it before the school starts. And yes, take the 3 teenagers with you :) what a great idea :D

Very well said. Thanks a lot for the advice. I will start building more evidences hoping that I will never need them and things will move smoothly.

Thanks

I am Canadian who's in the UK And me having a UK Visa if that isn't proof alone that my marriage is genuine to the embassy then I don't know what is since another country has got documentation and convinced them to adopt me into their country :)

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
Guys i feel lost, does paris office send AOR or not?

source_code

Mar 31, 2015
just checked the status and it says: In progress!!!!!

:D

"We started processing your application on May 11, 2015."

Today is May 14. The system was updated 3 days later?!

v2014 said:
Guys i feel lost, does paris office send AOR or not?
v2014, I have not received any AOR from Paris.