Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Well we got some update from MP office. My wife called to MP office and they informed that our file is all ok everything is all right and just a senior officer who finalize applications he needs to review it and finalize it. But they didn't confirm it how long it will take more and my processing time is also been over a month almost now. They also said that the medical has been expired and the visa office will ask for a re medical once the file review will be done. File is in que though I am very concerned how long it will take more!!

Will my this enquiry will push up visa office to review on my file lil faster as the processing time is over shown on cic website??
Will this enquiry will help us or will it push more down our file in que?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
MisbahNabeel said:
Well we got some update from MP office. My wife called to MP office and they informed that our file is all ok everything is all right and just a senior officer who finalize applications he needs to review it and finalize it. But they didn't confirm it how long it will take more and my processing time is also been over a month almost now. They also said that the medical has been expired and the visa office will ask for a re medical once the file review will be done. File is in que though I am very concerned how long it will take more!!

Will my this enquiry will push up visa office to review on my file lil faster as the processing time is over shown on cic website??
Will this enquiry will help us or will it push more down our file in que?
Inquiries do not affect files negatively, unless you're bothering them every week or so. Once a month or so is ok.
Just relax, Paris office is very efficient and fast office. They will get back to you in due time, be patient.
Keep checking email daily for expected medical request and monitor daily mail.

If you're still stressed, order GCMS notes (cic website)

Spain

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
Doc's Request.
18/03/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2015
File Transfer...
20/02/2015
Med's Done....
31/10/2014 (upfront)
Interview........
Interview waived (DECISION MADE) 04/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 18/05/2015
LANDED..........
24/05/2015
My ECAS said: DECISION MADE….I told you about it guys, but I have not got any letter from Paris yet. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the letter with the COPR once the status changed to DECISION MADE on ECAS????

Thank you guysssss!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
source_code said:
Has any of you requested the GCMS notes? Was it useful? Did u request it to the Paris VO?
Yes, we received them a few days ago. Basically it shows that it took the officer 5 hours to go through everything and mark eligibility, security, and medicals as 'passed'. However we have no DM yet because they're waiting on another document from a different visa office that doesn't seem to be taking it seriously.

source_code

Mar 31, 2015
MissRepresentation said:
Yes, we received them a few days ago. Basically it shows that it took the officer 5 hours to go through everything and mark eligibility, security, and medicals as 'passed'. However we have no DM yet because they're waiting on another document from a different visa office that doesn't seem to be taking it seriously.
Thank you very much! Did you submit your request to Paris? Can you please provide me the link?

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
source_code said:
Thank you very much! Did you submit your request to Paris? Can you please provide me the link?
I don't think you can request them directly to the visa office, from what I understand it's a different govt department that deals with this. Have a look at this video for the instructions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

source_code

Mar 31, 2015
MissRepresentation said:
I don't think you can request them directly to the visa office, from what I understand it's a different govt department that deals with this. Have a look at this video for the instructions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo
Thank you!! I will submit a request for the GCMS notes.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Hi All,

I live in Canada and sponsoring my wife who lives in Algeria.
I sent both applications "Sponsorship Application and PR application" to Mississauga Office on 03 Mar 2015
They received both applications in 04 Mar 2015.
AOR Email was received in 16 Apr 2015. ECAS is stating that they started processing my application in 15 Apr 2015. I remember it took me couple of days before the information appeared in the ECAS.
In 09 May 2015, the status of the Sponsorship Application has been changed to "Decision Made". It states that they sent me a letter in 06 May 2015 about the decision of my application.

No mail or email have been received yet.

Based on you experience, would you please tell me what should I expect next?

noiro_dz

Mar 18, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
Hi All,

I live in Canada and sponsoring my wife who lives in Algeria.
I sent both applications "Sponsorship Application and PR application" to Mississauga Office on 03 Mar 2015
They received both applications in 04 Mar 2015.
AOR Email was received in 16 Apr 2015. ECAS is stating that they started processing my application in 15 Apr 2015. I remember it took me couple of days before the information appeared in the ECAS.
In 09 May 2015, the status of the Sponsorship Application has been changed to "Decision Made". It states that they sent me a letter in 06 May 2015 about the decision of my application.

No mail or email have been received yet.

Based on you experience, would you please tell me what should I expect next?
Hi Sa3Sa3,

You and are are going through the same process I believe (I am a January Canadian applicant sponsoring my wife from Algeria).
From experience I can tell you it really depends. For example, I never received AOR, but got directly SA by e-mail a few days after my ECAS was changed to decision made. I would wait for a few more days and see and then call CIC.

Good luck!

noiro_dz

Mar 18, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Got CSQ on Friday May 8th (application sent March 30th, payment processed April 15, approved May 6th) , sent a copy to Paris VO along with Travel List (IMM5562) like they requested.

Hopefully file is complete and things move quickly from now!

8)

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
noiro_dz said:
Hi Sa3Sa3,

You and are are going through the same process I believe (I am a January Canadian applicant sponsoring my wife from Algeria).
From experience I can tell you it really depends. For example, I never received AOR, but got directly SA by e-mail a few days after my ECAS was changed to decision made. I would wait for a few more days and see and then call CIC.

Good luck!
Hi noiro_dz,
Thanks for your comments. It is really very stressful process. We are always worried if we are missing any document or if we didn't present enough information for the officer. A lot of uncertainty and all what we have is to pray and wait.

I wanted to ask you about the next steps after I receive the SA. What will happen then?
Mississauga will send my file to Paris VO? Then what? Will I receive another AOR?

Thanks again and wish you the best.

noiro_dz

Mar 18, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
Hi noiro_dz,
Thanks for your comments. It is really very stressful process. We are always worried if we are missing any document or if we didn't present enough information for the officer. A lot of uncertainty and all what we have is to pray and wait.

I wanted to ask you about the next steps after I receive the SA. What will happen then?
Mississauga will send my file to Paris VO? Then what? Will I receive another AOR?

Thanks again and wish you the best.
When you get the SA letter, add it to your Quebec Application along with all the requested documents, pay the fees, send it to MIDI and then wait for CSQ to arrive. They send a copy to Paris already but I had an e-mail from Paris requeting it. Never got AOR but I guess when they ask you for documents it means AOR lol (see my timeline).

Paris VO asked me for CSQ and travel list before my wife's CSQ was even delivered, so I guess it means Paris works in a timely manner. I found Quebec was a little slow but alhamdoulillah it is all good now.

Inchaallah DM and PPR soon!