+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visitor visa rejected twice

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They were planning a trip for 20 days!
Hi, actually I showed 30,000 in my account and the money their account was in current account which is used in business, it was not the savings.

i applied in 2022 and then now few days back in 2023 and received a response within 8 days with the rejection and the reasons remained same both times.

i am thinking to wait for my PR now and my younger brother has his convocation in 2 years. So then apply for their super visa.
I have asked them to maintain their balance, you have idea how much they should save for two people visit.
Your money doesn’t need to be considered. Their money must be in personal accounts, not business. So they need to start a savings account. They may have showed enough funds.

hydrakanth

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi khush,

i am not a PR
My parents got rejected saying-

they have insuffiecient funds
The purpose of visit is incosistent with the temporary stay given in the documents

i also did notarize their letter, stating that I would fund their trip
If you are not a PR what is your status in Canada? Your status in Canada and how you got whatever status you currently have in Canada is very important if you are trying to sponsor your relatives to come here.

Both your parents are 60+ and you want them to visit you in Canada for just 20 days? Even for a layman this seems very fishy given their age and time it takes to make one way trip from India. It takes almost 2 days to travel from India to Canada and almost 2 days to travel back to India. With jetlag and other age related issues it takes about 4-5 days for them to come out of travel related fatigue. By the time they start feeling refreshed in Canada they have to plan their trip back to India.

So if a VO looks at their visa application, it seems like they are only going to be in Canada for not more than two weeks (14 days). This is a huge red flag.

Simrankaur2626

Jul 6, 2022
Ahh, I wasnt sure about that. My parents are both below 50.
But I still understand your point. Do you have any contact of agent which is reliable to reframe my file

Feb 19, 2023
They were planning a trip for 20 days!
Hi, actually I showed 30,000 in my account and the money their account was in current account which is used in business, it was not the savings.

i applied in 2022 and then now few days back in 2023 and received a response within 8 days with the rejection and the reasons remained same both times.

i am thinking to wait for my PR now and my younger brother has his convocation in 2 years. So then apply for their super visa.
I have asked them to maintain their balance, you have idea how much they should save for two people visit.
What was the status showed when it got rejected?