+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa May 2024 Timeline

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for Super Visa for my mother in May 2024. Her super visa expired on Aug 8th thus, it’s a visa renewal application. We haven’t heard anything yet from IRCC…. Is anyone else in the same situation right now?
It’s not a renewal but a new application every time. Processing depends on location and profile. How much time has she spent in Canada? How long has she been in her home country? Does she have any medical conditions? If she spent time in Canada did she ever access healthcare?

Mr305

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
My mom super visa application approved but I want to apply for my dad as well. What is the chance of success . ? Can we apply back back to back any idea

Kingkk123

Mar 22, 2023
It’s not a renewal but a new application every time. Processing depends on location and profile. How much time has she spent in Canada? How long has she been in her home country? Does she have any medical conditions? If she spent time in Canada did she ever access healthcare?
I applied for my mother's super visa application (renewal) on 26th May. She had super visa in past and expired because of the passport expiry. So, we applied again.

She has been in Canada twice and stayed 1 year 3 months in first trip and 1year 10months in second trip. She accessed healthcare once because of the knee pain.

I recently contacted IRCC as there was no moment in the file and we provided upfront medical and IRCC agent told that her medical looks passed but not updated by visa officer. Second time I called them last week for the update on file and IRCC agent told that he has left a note for the visa officer.

Do you see this is a issue?

Thanks!!

Sunshine99

Jul 29, 2024
I am in the process of applying and have received multiple and conflicting advice on how long to put for the initial visit. Would someone who has successfully applied for parents Super Visa be able to tell me how long the put the parents visit timeline for? I've taken so long to think about this but cant seem to figure it out. Please send me a private reply, if you prefer.