UF 04-03-2016 <br>RPRF Done....: UF 04-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
No update from Feb ☹
Sorry for the late update. Here is complete timeline on the two applications I made for parents:

Application 1:
Application submitted: Feb 15
Biometrics Requested: Feb 15
Biometrics done: Feb 28
Medical request: Apr 9
Medical done: Apr 30
Passport Request Letter : May 03
Passport picked up by bluedart to VFS : May 06
Passport reached Bangalore VAC: May 08
Passport reached Delhi IRCC : May 10
Passport despatched from IRCC/Delhi VAC: May 22
Received PP: May 24

Application 2:
Application submitted: Feb 20
Biometrics Requested: Feb 22
Medical request: Apr 15
Passport Request Letter : May 06
Passport picked up by bluedart to VFS : May 07
Passport reached Bangalore VAC: May 10
Passport reached Delhi IRCC : May 14
Passport despatched from IRCC/Delhi VAC: May 24
Received PP: May 27

Reactions: twinkle13

madiches

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
Hi All,
Applied super-visa from India for parents on April 21, 2024. Father's application is processed and received passport request while Mother's application is still pending at Medicals.
Medicals NOT submitted upfront for both . Below is timeline.

Father
Submitted - April 21, 2024
BIL - April 24, 2024
Medicals request - May 16, 2024
Medicals submitted May 23, 2024
Medicals passed - May 27, 2024
Passport request - May 27, 2024

Mother
Submitted - April 21, 2024
BIL - Already taken from previous visitors visa applied in 2019
Medicals request - May 16, 2024
Medicals submitted May 23, 2024
Medicals passed - Waiting
Passport request - Waiting

Is this normal for mother/spouse to NOT to receive the medicals approval & passport request at the same time with father. TIA

madiches

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
Sorry for the late update. Here is complete timeline on the two applications I made for parents:

Application 1:

Application 2:
Can you please advise if application 2 received medicals approval same day of application 1?

arjy2405

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
UF 04-03-2016 <br>RPRF Done....: UF 04-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Can you please advise if application 2 received medicals approval same day of application 1?
Sorry for the late reply - it didn’t come on same day. The approval was same day as passport request.

IamaDreamernt@69

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Hi ,
I know this thread is for timelines but I'm very confused about the eligibility. Can anyone of you plz confirm if I should file the Super Visa for my mother--

Not maintaining the funds in my account(less than $3k) and meeting LICO requirments for this year. My mother has sufficient Funds in her account,1) can we still apply for Super visa for her?

Or Does it always need to be financially sponsoring the parents under Super Visa?

Is there anyone whose visa got approved even with not enough funds in Canadian account and just showcased their parent's account/ assets to support the application?

2) Her primary visit is just for 20days as she is working in armed forces and the employer has just mentioned the 20days approval in the No- objection letter, Can we still go ahead considering in future she can visit for more than 6 months ?? How should we strongly put out this point in the application??

Any suggestions would be helpful. Kindly share your experiences that has helped in lodging the application and getting the approval for Super visa.

Would appreciate the assistance !! TIA

twinkle13

Mar 19, 2024
Hi All, I am sharing the details for my mom's super visa and I am slightly confused. The portal shows details about:

Date received: February 17, 2024
Date of biometrics: updated (used from previous application)

however, I do not see any other details on the portal than above. It doesn't talk about eligibility, background checks, or even medicals. Do I need to reach out to them if so can please someone suggest how?
First of all thank you to all the group members who are sharing the details and providing their input to help each other. It has been of great help to me especially when filing a super visa is something new. I am happy to share that my mom's super visa has been approved, here are the details if anyone is interested to learn more about the timelines:

Application submitted: Feb 17th
Biometrics Requested: done already so reused
Medical request: May 10th
Medical done: Jun 12th
Passport Request Letter: Jun 13th
Passport picked up by FedEx to VFS - NY: Jun 13th
Passport reached NY VAC: Jun 14th
Passport reached IRCC: Jun 18th
Passport dispatched from IRCC/NY VAC: waiting
Received PP: waiting

twinkle13

Mar 19, 2024

Application 1:

Application 2:
Happy to inform you that, we did receive a passport request letter from IRCC and I sent her passport to NY-VFS. Waiting to receive it with a stamp. Thanks a lot for your help during this journey. And offcourse I am super happy for your parents too! <3 :)

IamaDreamernt@69

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Hi All, Is there anyone who can help me with these ques about SV-

1) If sponsor doesn't have enough money in the account, Can sibling send the money to sponsor's account to invite single parent on SV? Will that be acceptable by IRCC? Does it need to be maintained for 3-6months or would be fine if transferred under name of gift deed?

2) About the LIC, does it need to be in the range in the last T4 statement OR the current year's income should be matched to LICO requirement ??

3) While filing for the SV, do we need to show the intent of staying more than 6months in an initial visit OR even the short visit is acceptable considering in future they'd stay for long term.

Kindly clarify. Thanks in advance for your assistance and time!!

Sunshine99

Jul 29, 2024
Hello, a question - one of the initial pages of the online Super Visa application for parents, it asks for date of arrival and departure.
- Should it say something like 8 months or 12 months (more than 6 months, because thats what a supervisa if for). Dont want to get a 1-2 year visa stamp at the Airport for them, as I've read some parents have gotten, from some posts here.
- or 3 years/5 years - I dont want to give the impression that parents will not leave. They plan to travel back and forth.

Please advise - what would a good time period be :). Thanks !

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
never put more than 6 months. From my experience with how many forms I have filled out, there is really no point of putting that long, unless you actually have a lot of money to proof. Better to put something like 3 weeks to 1 month, that way you have a little bit of money to proof. No matter how long you put anyways, they always go with when the passport is going to get expired. That’s just from my experience.

Muhammad67

Star Member
Nov 5, 2023
Hi All, Is there anyone who can help me with these ques about SV-

1) If sponsor doesn't have enough money in the account, Can sibling send the money to sponsor's account to invite single parent on SV? Will that be acceptable by IRCC? Does it need to be maintained for 3-6months or would be fine if transferred under name of gift deed?

2) About the LIC, does it need to be in the range in the last T4 statement OR the current year's income should be matched to LICO requirement ??

3) While filing for the SV, do we need to show the intent of staying more than 6months in an initial visit OR even the short visit is acceptable considering in future they'd stay for long term.

Kindly clarify. Thanks in advance for your assistance and time!!
I have the same question, i have below 10k$ in my bank. Not working at the moment.

I'm like jobless last 6-7 months.

But My Parents has fund on their account around 100k CAD (hometown bank), can they apply for super visa by showing proof of their fund?

They don't live long here maybe two weeks

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I have the same question, i have below 10k$ in my bank. Not working at the moment.

I'm like jobless last 6-7 months.

But My Parents has fund on their account around 100k CAD (hometown bank), can they apply for super visa by showing proof of their fund?

They don't live long here maybe two weeks
In that case, you cannot apply for supervisa. You need to meet LMIO to apply supervisa for parents.

They can apply for regular visitor visa if they have more than enough funds to support their visit. Just that can't be a very long trip.