+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
sakamath said:
First enter all the information on the form
Then validate the form. This ensures that there are no invalid entries on the form (like invalid dates or some fields left blank etc). This would also generate the 2d barcode.
Now print this form, which would also print tyhe barcode. Get your parent(s) to sign on the forms.

Validation of the form is a must for the barcode to be generated.
hello dear
thanks dear for the reply but dear is generating barcode is necessary what if we just print the forms and fill it by ourselves and send without caring the barcode and validation?
can u reply please
thanks

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
mash_afg said:
is generating barcode is necessary what if we just print the forms and fill it by ourselves and send without caring the barcode and validation?
it looks like filling electronically and printing bar codes is recommended but is not mandatory:
CIC website:

Filling out the forms electronically is easier and reduces the risk of errors that can slow down the application process.

IMM 1344 and IMM 0008:

Click on the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form.
Note: Validating the form before printing ensures you have answered all the questions and will avoid delays in processing your application.

A last page with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
Print, sign and date the form.
Print on white, bond-quality and non-glossy paper
Use of a laser printer is recommended
Place the barcode page on the top of each individual package.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Whattt :eek: To all those people who are having isue with this timeline table......if you cant praise someone's hard work atleast dont say negative stuff about it i have spent few hours gathering everyone's info :( I just thought to save everybody's time soo that we wont have to go back and fourth to check member's profile Plus i know that this forum is for discussion and why we want to discuss??? because we want to know how long it took for each step for our senior applicants...so it gives us rough idea....and how many times in a day does people update the timeline maybe once or not even..if it bothers you that much then just skip it and read only discussions..WE SHOULD ALL BE PRAYING FOR OUR FAMILIES TO COME HERE SOON RATHER THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS TIMELINE TABLE I MEAN DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH?? COMMON FRIENDZZ :-X

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
ICJ said:
Its recommended in your additional document request that you pay it now.
mash_afg said:
hello dear it is better if you pay the right for permanent residence now as it will not delay your case because if u dont pay now then after awhile they will send u request to pay for that which delays your case
take care
Does anyone knows how to pay the $490 permanent residence fees, if I decided not to pay on line. If I go to the bank do I have to have the pink reciept that I used last time when I paid, how and where can I get it, or what should I give the bank teller to let her do the payment, and how can I send a proof to CIC of payment included while I am sending them the additional documents they requested???

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
hello shuga
thanks alot for ur reply as i appreciate can u or anyone please send me the link for the instruction how to fill imm008 and other one 5669
and also shuga u mentioned about imm1344 do we need that ? as that is for sponsership undertaking ?
thanks

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
salyrm said:
Does anyone knows how to pay the $490 permanent residence fees, if I decided not to pay on line. If I go to the bank do I have to have the pink reciept that I used last time when I paid, how and where can I get it, or what should I give the bank teller to let her do the payment, and how can I send a proof to CIC of payment included while I am sending them the additional documents they requested???
hello dear
u should print the form for paying the residence fee which u can get it from cic as then take that to bank teller as it is a kind of barcoded number of 3 parts which one copy is for bank ,one is for immigration that u send with documents and one copy for u as when u go to bank tell you want to pay to the immigration which u provide the address of cic too this much amount that u count how much it is as u can count the amount at cic website too as tells u how many people and how much u need to pay
take care

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
mash_afg said:
please send me the link for the instruction how to fill imm008 and other one 5669
and also shuga u mentioned about imm1344 do we need that ? as that is for sponsership undertaking ?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196ETOC.asp
no - you don't need imm1344

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mash_afg,
all forms and instructions can be found here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp

the very first link is instructions step by step

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salyrm said:
Does anyone knows how to pay the $490 permanent residence fees, if I decided not to pay on line.
i paid mine online, but looks like you will need a payment form IMM5401. You can order it from CIC.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kandel and all guys who contributed to the table. You did a great job and it is very valuable!

mspakp

Mar 12, 2010
mohalite said:
I did not submit Birth Certificate/ Marriage Certificate for parents and got the file moved to Ottawa.
ICJ mentioned in one of his posts that he did the same and CPP Ottawa has now asked for the marriage certificate.
I am now debating sending an affidavit for both the missing documents to CPP Ottawa. My file got transferred to Ottawa on April 10.
Does it make sense to send the Affidavits now? Anyone else who did not send these documents and have got medicals or request to provide these documents?
Please advise.
I also did not submit Birth Certificate/ Marriage Certificate for parents and got the file moved to Ottawa and now I am debating the same thing as to whether to send the affidavits pro actively or wait for them to ask for them..Any help will be greatly appreciated..

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
sibnadian said:
i paid mine online, but looks like you will need a payment form IMM5401. You can order it from CIC.
Hi thanks everyone
I found the link on the CIC website to order original IMM5401 form for paying fees it is:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Go to:
2. You can pay fees at a financial institution in Canada
and click on the link:
Order a receipt of payment (IMM 5401)
Follow instructions and fill in name and address, and order your reciept on line.

I just wrote that down it case some one is going sto pay same way I am paying.
Thanks

mash_afg

Dec 31, 2011
hello guys
i want to ask about the imm008 form in section asking date of issue and expiry of national id as where i belong to as their the national id has no expiry date as once it issues u can have it for always without any expiry so what should i do with date of expiry as it asks me day month and year? can anyone reply to this
and also about the address section about contact information in imm008 mailing address
which address i need to put my parents back home or here in Canada ? which one u guys put it please reply
thanks

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Do they change any online status when when send a request for additional documents? Do they make any updates online - like additional documents requested?
Thank you.

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Suin said:
Do they change any online status when when send a request for additional documents? Do they make any updates online - like additional documents requested?
Thank you.
No, they do not unfortunately