+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smodhera said:
WOW What a relief....... I just called CIC office at 1-888-242-2100 no and got lucky to have a chat with Mr. Alvero.... I told him the situation about how CIC New Delhi is asking for all the Information again.... He asked me to hold and then come up with answer that they will work internally and all the documents that I have submitted got transferred to New Delhi office. I don't need to send them any documents. All I need to do is send an email to New Delhi Office that CIC Office in Mississauga will be sending all the documents internally..... CONFIDENTLY SUGGESTED NOT TO SEND ANY DOCUMENTS, CIC-MISSISSAUGA HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS THEY NEED...... AND ALSO TOLD ME THEY ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION...... :p ???

So I am sending them a draft letter via fax and also letter and fax confirmation via e-mail......
YES U R RIGHT.MY FRIEND LIVE IN SURREY,AND HE JUST SENT EMAIL TO NEW DELHI FOR JUST UPDATE ANY INFO.

Dream1

Nov 1, 2012
I've been struggling with a big dilemma for a long time...Pls Help me
My Time Line

Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: sep 2009
Doc's Request.: Mar 2012
AOR Received.: aug 2012
File Transfer...: sep 2012 to LVO ND
PCC - sent with all Doc
Med's Request: Hope soon
Med's Done...:Hope soon
Passport Req..: ?

I m 20 years Old Dependent . completed my Bachelors doing Masters (computer) In India
Que.
1) when Our Medical And all other thing will be Done and will Get PR (Approx)?
2) Should I Apply for Student visa for January Intake Or wait till Get PR?
3)Does it make different in My profile If I Study der Or Here in India for dis 1 or 2 year till I get PR??
4) In case I come there On Student Permit is there any chance of problem with Visa stamping as My parents file In India??
Last week to apply fro student visa.. so Pls Reply Soon as I've few days to make decision ..
Thanx In advance

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
gaggidhillon said:
i think next is you turn then me and the april applicant
. I really hp ur words come true.....m also frm April 8/2008, it's been 9 months since da file was transferred to ND....however, I inquire through MP n he told me that there is no update on my file....so disappointing.....i pray everything goes well for all

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
sonu86 said:
. I really hp ur words come true.....m also frm April 8/2008, it's been 9 months since da file was transferred to ND....however, I inquire through MP n he told me that there is no update on my file....so disappointing.....i pray everything goes well for all
Our application file date is 11 april 2008 so keep in touch we will g
Hear some news soon

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
smodhera said:
WOW What a relief....... I just called CIC office at 1-888-242-2100 no and got lucky to have a chat with Mr. Alvero.... I told him the situation about how CIC New Delhi is asking for all the Information again.... He asked me to hold and then come up with answer that they will work internally and all the documents that I have submitted got transferred to New Delhi office. I don't need to send them any documents. All I need to do is send an email to New Delhi Office that CIC Office in Mississauga will be sending all the documents internally..... CONFIDENTLY SUGGESTED NOT TO SEND ANY DOCUMENTS, CIC-MISSISSAUGA HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS THEY NEED...... AND ALSO TOLD ME THEY ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION...... :p ???

So I am sending them a draft letter via fax and also letter and fax confirmation via e-mail......
That means cic missisauga didn't send it along with ur file.....hwever, good that u called....hp u get med n pp request soon....all da best

smodhera

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
06-03-2012 AOR : 05-01-2012 Document Requested on November 1st 2012....
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
23-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
looks like a long wait............
LANDED..........
looks like a long wait.............
sonu86 said:
That means cic missisauga didn't send it along with ur file.....hwever, good that u called....hp u get med n pp request soon....all da best
I hope so too.....Thank you....

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
kandel said:
Ok guys i finally got a hold of an agent and he totally cleared my doubt. He is 100% sure that our files go to LVO physically as well.He told me that once we get approved as a sponsor LVO's receive our information electronically (sponsor's name etc and has approval)
and then physically (full application with all documents)but cannot tell when Missisauga sent our full file to or even if LVO receives it?
Now i asked him that many people have received more documents request the same documents that they have sent back in nov'11 and march '12 his reply ," Mam we in call centre cannot see anything beyond them being approved as a sponsor from missisauga...but may be their files are at LVO electronically only and LVO has not received
physical files yet thats why they are asking for same documents. They can either email or fax LVO that they have already sent these documents to missisauga"

My guess on this
1. I think when missisauga approves us as a sponsor and tells us that our file went to LVO.... actually they keep our files here for longer before mailing to LVO.
may be for 3-4 months after sending us approval letter.

2. LVO has our physical file as well but electronic one is handy cuz they dont want to dig into thousands of files and are just asking for same documents without knowing that they already have them.
. It sounds so scary when they ask for all da documents again.....we can only hp for da best....

smodhera

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
23-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
user828 said:
I called CIC

File is in New Delhi - We ave no info, sorry. I gave smodheras example, they expressed shock and said it's impossible to tell the status
Status - Sorry Cannot help
Paperwork being asked by ND? - we send them paperwork but if they ask, then please send
Parents did meds for Visitor Visa - will they ask more, or is it different, they can but no difference in tests

This is the 2nd agent I got with exact same replies

I guess u have to be lucky to get one

Their lines are free today

Can someone else call, Dial the # and then 1-1-1 ad 0

I received a letter so I called in the agent and told him that I received a letter from CIC New Delhi today and they are asking me to submit the same documents that I have submitted earlier this year in January.
The agent asked me all the security question and I answered accordingly. Then he asked me to hold the line. After 4-5 min he came back and said you do not need to send any documents but if you are ask to send documents within some time frame then just e-mail them that you(myself) had called in the CIC-MISS. and they will send those documents internally.
So I asked him can you send me an e-mail with what you just said so I can forward that to CIC-NEW DELHI. He goes I am not able to send it but you do not need to worry we will send documents internally. So I sent an email to cic New Delhi in that regards.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Smodhera
when you have all the docs ready why you are taking risk of not sending ?In my opinion you shouldn't trust CIC -Miss and just those docs which are ready.Beside looks like they really want to finalize your case hopefully you will get PPR in the beggining of next year ,may be you fall in next quota.
Other then that CIC miss has complete access to our files and latest updates.Before our AOR s from LVO they told us that a letter has been sent and on which date.Believe me we got the letter after 3 and 4 weeks later and it was dated the same day as told by the agent.May be they are not allowed to discuss that.Sometime they feel bad for us and give us some hint or real info.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
smodhera said:
I received a letter so I called in the agent and told him that I received a letter from CIC New Delhi today and they are asking me to submit the same documents that I have submitted earlier this year in January.
The agent asked me all the security question and I answered accordingly. Then he asked me to hold the line. After 4-5 min he came back and said you do not need to send any documents but if you are ask to send documents within some time frame then just e-mail them that you(myself) had called in the CIC-MISS. and they will send those documents internally.
So I asked him can you send me an e-mail with what you just said so I can forward that to CIC-NEW DELHI. He goes I am not able to send it but you do not need to worry we will send documents internally. So I sent an email to cic New Delhi in that regards.
You should have faxed with your email in it, they consider faxes urgent as when ever I have received a reply, their subject line reads urgent

smodhera

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
23-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Luck786 said:
@ Smodhera
when you have all the docs ready why you are taking risk of not sending ?In my opinion you shouldn't trust CIC -Miss and just those docs which are ready.Beside looks like they really want to finalize your case hopefully you will get PPR in the beggining of next year ,may be you fall in next quota.
Other then that CIC miss has complete access to our files and latest updates.Before our AOR s from LVO they told us that a letter has been sent and on which date.Believe me we got the letter after 3 and 4 weeks later and it was dated the same day as told by the agent.May be they are not allowed to discuss that.Sometime they feel bad for us and give us some hint or real info.
I will call them again tomorrow and decide Otherwise i will ask my brother to send those documents to CIC New Delhi on a Monday.

smodhera

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
23-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
user828 said:
You should have faxed with your email in it, they consider faxes urgent as when ever I have received a reply, their subject line reads urgent
I did send them a fax and also e-mail too

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smodhera said:
I will call them again tomorrow and decide Otherwise i will ask my brother to send those documents to CIC New Delhi on a Monday.
Yes,That would be awsome.I guess no harm in sending docs when you got them .And I honestly think you should.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
user828 said:
i got a question......how do you fax to ND? From Canada or from your country? and if from Canada how much does it cost? your reply will be much appreciated

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Luck786 said:
Yes,That would be awsome.I guess no harm in sending docs when you got them .And I honestly think you should.
yes absolutely no harm in sending docs again.....why take risk and get our case delayed.....I sent docs from Canada and in a week it got delivered to my home country and will be sent to ND, and they should get it on Monday 5 Nov or Tuesday 6 Nov and I expect they will start finalizing case asap