+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

rebel

Sep 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow thats great jatt going canada. we have sent the passport n medical in january too. what was your file transfer date?

jatt-going-canada

Jan 27, 2012
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2007
Doc's Request.
jan 2011
Med's Request
jan 2012
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
jan 2012 along with medicals
VISA ISSUED...
october 30 2012
LANDED..........
nov 16 2012 :D
rebel said:
wow thats great jatt going canada. we have sent the passport n medical in january too. what was your file transfer date?
jan 2011

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
CanOcan said:
Today my Parents Received passport with visa stamp from New Delhi.It took two weeks since they submitted passport to VFS.
It was long wait as i applied for them in June 2008.Finally this wait is over.
Congrats CanOCan!!

When did you get request for medical and what was your file transfer date?

Deekay09

Star Member
May 28, 2012
lucy31 said:
Thank you for your quick response, user828!
Well, I was provided with the Fxxxxxxx file number in June because I went to my MP and complained that I didn't even receive any acknowledgment after submitting the additional documents in Feb. My ecas was changed from one line to two lines of "Application Received", and that is about it. I called CIC on regular basis, but they kept saying "we are working on it......" but no single letter or email from them as to what step of the process my application is. very frustrating!
Hi Lucy31,

We are in the same boat. We have also received a file numebr starting from F. Our Ecas status is the same as yours. We kept on calling CIC but same answer. When we complained to our MP, he told us that they made a specific inquiry about our case (within hours) and CIC told them that it would take 2 months for the sponsorship approval, so we are expecting this to happen in November. On the other hand, in case of other parents, we got the approval in June 2012, and parents already went through medicals. We sent both the applications on a same day and recieved by CIC on a same day. Too frustrating..........isn't it?
By the way, how did you get the response from your MP? Written or just verbal?

Deekay09

Star Member
May 28, 2012
taking4eva said:
Yes I am still waiting, 3 months have passed since AOR from Mississauga, ecas still shows application received in both categories, ecas was once 2 lines for a while but a few weeks ago it changed to one line, don't know what that means, no communication since....on the same boat waiting... applied since early July 2008.
Hi Taking4eva,

Please refer to my earlier post. Based on my MP's response, still we have to wait for 2 months.

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
congrets to justt going canada and canocan :)

i have questions today i was checking my online status and its appears in two line same info though.

sponcer person name sponsership applications status permanent residence applications status
xxxxx xxxxx Decision made applications recived

sponcer person name sponsership applications status permanent residence applications status
xxxxx xxxxx applications recived Not avilable

is it normal , not sure why the sponsership applications status showes applications recived where the sponsership applications was alredy approved and file is transferd to new Delhi

did anyone seen this before or is it just system getting update or something ???

Sana7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
Pari4u said:

i have questions today i was checking my online status and its appears in two line same info though.

is it normal , not sure why the sponsership applications status showes applications recived where the sponsership applications was alredy approved and file is transferd to new Delhi

did anyone seen this before or is it just system getting update or something ???
Hi Pari4you: When this happened in my case, I received a request for medical exam shortly thereafter (within a couple of days.) So I am thinking they are working on your file.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Pari4u said:

Happened with me too, but then nothing really happened - if you know what I mean

tony.patti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Pari4u said:

MY ecas status appears in the same format since the beginning of this month.

Sana7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
tony.patti said:
MY ecas status appears in the same format since the beginning of this month.
I think, you need to monitor these two lines and when it is changed back to one, then when the things start happening. For me it happened twice: the first time the change from two to one line occured and a few days later I got a letter in the mail about my sponsorship approval and the second time the change occured back to two lines and then back to one line followed by appearing my parent's E-cas online and the medical request. So what I am trying to say, I personally think this means they are working on your file when this happens. I am checking E-cas every day; this is probably why I know when this is happening.

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
thank you sana 7,patti,user828, ;)

so there are mix things happens for ppl some ppl did get some updates where some just didnt well we hope for the best and think positive that things will move :)

agreed with you sana that should check the online status frequently that way you can notice. well for me i checked 3 times a week at least sometime every day in week and this updated happened after Friday as on Friday it was only one line so let’s see what’s come next :) hoping for medical request
8) ;D

lucy31

Aug 4, 2012
Deekay09 said:
Hi Lucy31,

We are in the same boat. We have also received a file numebr starting from F. Our Ecas status is the same as yours. We kept on calling CIC but same answer. When we complained to our MP, he told us that they made a specific inquiry about our case (within hours) and CIC told them that it would take 2 months for the sponsorship approval, so we are expecting this to happen in November. On the other hand, in case of other parents, we got the approval in June 2012, and parents already went through medicals. We sent both the applications on a same day and recieved by CIC on a same day. Too frustrating..........isn't it?
By the way, how did you get the response from your MP? Written or just verbal?
Hi Deekay09,
Oh, I thought it was only me that I was in such a situation. It is very frustrating over all! But, what can you do, ehe? The MP let me know over the phone and I complained as they told me that “I still need to wait”. It was that time they gave me the file number with Fxxxxxx. I called the MP again this month, I was advised the same thing, saying “you are not the only one.....bla blab la...” I am not sure if you get a chance to speak to the MP himself/herself, but I could only speak to the secretaries. I even insisted to speak to the MP directly this time, but I was advised wait until the end of the year and they will send another request in January for me. It is now full 5 years since I submitted the application. I actually had to travel back home in January this year (when I received the request for Additional Documents in Nov 2011) just to make sure we have all the correct papers. But, after all that hard work and hope, I haven’t even received a single acknowledgment from CIS until now!

tony.patti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sana7 said:
I think, you need to monitor these two lines and when it is changed back to one, then when the things start happening. For me it happened twice: the first time the change from two to one line occured and a few days later I got a letter in the mail about my sponsorship approval and the second time the change occured back to two lines and then back to one line followed by appearing my parent's E-cas online and the medical request. So what I am trying to say, I personally think this means they are working on your file when this happens. I am checking E-cas every day; this is probably why I know when this is happening.
In my case it changed to two lines format about a week after sponsorship approval. at the time of sponsorship approval there was only 1 line later the line became 2. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a medical request soon.

Sana7 in your case about medical request: was there an update on Ecas about medical request. or did u received it via email with no update on Ecas about it.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
Pari4u said:
thank you sana 7,patti,user828, ;)

so there are mix things happens for ppl some ppl did get some updates where some just didnt well we hope for the best and think positive that things will move :)

agreed with you sana that should check the online status frequently that way you can notice. well for me i checked 3 times a week at least sometime every day in week and this updated happened after Friday as on Friday it was only one line so let's see what's come next :) hoping for medical request
8) ;D
I got really excited after reading your comments (as this change usually means that they are working on your file) and checked my ecas status but nothing happened on mine. Since we have very similar timelines I hope they start working on my file soon as well.

Lets hope for the best.

Sana7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
tony.patti said:
In my case it changed to two lines format about a week after sponsorship approval. at the time of sponsorship approval there was only 1 line later the line became 2. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a medical request soon.

Sana7 in your case about medical request: was there an update on Ecas about medical request. or did u received it via email with no update on Ecas about it.
Hi Tony.patti: The request for medicals was sent to my e-mail (I am a rep) and no changes on E-cas since then.