VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
luckysush said:
Applied May, 2008
Ack. received May, 2008
Additional docs letter received November, 2011
Submitted additional docs Feb, 2012 (reached cpc-m on 13th )
Another letter received April 24, 2012 (Application was received on February 13, 2012 and we have determined that your application is complete
Decision made :letter sent May 14, 2012 app forward 2 CPP Ottawa
Rest : waiting for Medicals ?
Thanks for the information.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starzibal,
1. No, you don't. I asked the Embassy in my home country about this question a year or so ago. I didn't know about the whole Ottawa project at that time. You don't need to fill this form for siblings who are not dependent to your parents.
2.It clearly asks for more than 6 months. I only filled for over 6 months. So the answer is no.
3. Hmmm..interesting. Since it was greyed out, I didn't fill it out. But I see your point.
4. I would do as you proposed.
5. I put the date when the application was filled out. You can explain it on an additional piece of paper.

cdn1

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Nov. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Applied to Sponsor - May 2009
Documents Request Letter - March 30, 2012
Documents Sent - 14 May 2012

Anyone else sent documents in April or May?

How long is the current review taking for submitted documents?

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
Buffalo Visa Office recently sent
emails to request for passports
from applicants whose
immigration applications were
forwarded by CPC-M in January
It was said by sponser our parents in facebook
and what does it means

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sibnadian said:
starzibal,
1. No, you don't. I asked the Embassy in my home country about this question a year or so ago. I didn't know about the whole Ottawa project at that time. You don't need to fill this form for siblings who are not dependent to your parents.
2.It clearly asks for more than 6 months. I only filled for over 6 months. So the answer is no.
3. Hmmm..interesting. Since it was greyed out, I didn't fill it out. But I see your point.
5. I put the date when the application was filled out. You can explain it on an additional piece of paper.
Thanks sibnadian.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
cdn1 said:
Applied to Sponsor - May 2009
Documents Request Letter - March 30, 2012
Documents Sent - 14 May 2012

Anyone else sent documents in April or May?

How long is the current review taking for submitted documents?
Yes i sent documents on April 20..you can check for more people in table

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
user828 said:
Just a thought, can responsible parties add this forum link in the google docs, since this spreadsheet is being going around, so many don't know where to update in addition to many sites not allowing forum URL's
Yeah new members doesnt know about the timeline..cuz i guess they cant see it....Rajaji or whoever can you guys plzz try making it more visible for example ....apple_talk use too put the whole table in posts..i dont know how to do that though it was very gud idea..

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sibnadian said:
my mom was in the same situation lately. I personally think that, once they asked for medicals, the decision is generally positive.
Did your parents say they will stay in Canada for 6 months? My mom did and i think that's why they asked for medicals.

In our case, visa was issued in 10 days after London received her medical exams. Even though in their standard letter, the Embassy says it takes up to 90 days. I guess they review visitors' cases faster.
Passport came back with letter for meds
Parents goto DMP
We have to send passport back the next day DMP is done
My query is does DMP hand over a slip? saying DMP done or we simply send passport back with the "letter for meds" and once it reaches delhi, they wait for DMP results to be done?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sibnadian said:
starzibal,
@sibnadian, I just checked the letter, it says that everyone has to fill up that background form whether they accompanying or not. i did nt notice at first but i just read.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starzibal said:
@ sibnadian, I just checked the letter, it says that everyone has to fill up that background form whether they accompanying or not. i did nt notice at first but i just read.
yes, but ONLY if they are dependents. If your sibling is married and over 22, s/he is not a dependent anymore.
That's exactly why i was confused. I have a brother who is married and not a dependent.

I didn't fill out anything for him (the Embassy in my home country told me to only include him in the additional family information form...that's it...he doesn't need 5669, nor does he need to do the medical) and CPC-M determined that my file was complete.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
Passport came back with letter for meds
Parents goto DMP
We have to send passport back the next day DMP is done
My query is does DMP hand over a slip? saying DMP done or we simply send passport back with the "letter for meds" and once it reaches delhi, they wait for DMP results to be done?
I see..

I guess it depends on a country. In my country, if a passport is returned by the Embassy, you wait until they ask for it again.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Question for IMM0008 - last item - Consent And Declaration of Applicant: I cannot type a name where it says "I, (first name, last name)_____________ on behalf............ so after validating can i write on that field?

And

Do I include my mother under the "Dependant" section?

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starzibal said:
Question for IMM0008 - last item - Consent And Declaration of Applicant: I cannot type a name where it says "I, (first name, last name)_____________ on behalf............ so after validating can i write on that field?

And

Do I include my mother under the "Dependant" section?
to be honest, i can't remember that we had to type the name. Hmmm...not sure.

Yes, your mother is a dependent to your father.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sibnadian said:
to be honest, i can't remember that we had to type the name. Hmmm...not sure.

Yes, your mother is a dependent to your father.
Thanks sibandian.

Can anyone answer this question?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starzibal said:
Thanks sibandian.

Can anyone answer this question?
Yes that is what the name field is meant for. After validating the form, print it and write name and sign the form.