Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Spons said:
Apple_Talk
My mother in law sent PCC along with the additional documents. The letter she received subsequently for medical included PCC request but the wording was, if I recall correctly, that she would not need to submit PCC if she has already done so. As such, she only submitted her medical.
Thanks, I think as long as the PCC was valid when it was delivered on the day to CIC, they consider it, otherwise they treat it as expired & requires new PCC.

apple_talk

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-01-2012
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
20-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012
Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Hi Guys, someone tried to delete all the data in the spreadsheet :-[
Thankfully I was able to recover it on time. :)
so I have changed permissions on the spreadsheet to Read Only.

If you have new update about your case or you adding your timeline, just post it here, we will update it in the spreadsheet for you.

HELP NEEDED: I need regular volunteers on this thread to update the spreadsheet. Please PM me your email address, I will add you to admin group so you can update it for any user.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
RajaJi said:
IMO, one reason why CIC is asking for the documents/forms for sponsored person could be to determine,
whether the sponsored person was included in additional family members form when the sponsor applied for his/her PR. A person who is already a PR and or has become citizen can only sponsor those family members who were mentioned in the Additional Family Members Form when he or she applied for PR.
That reason still does not justify if the sponsor does not meet LICO requirement. That reason is related after LICO requirement is completed. Anyhow, whatever the reason is, we have to submit anything they ask or else....... :)

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
I belong to Pakistan and similar had happened with us when we were sponsored long long time ago(excluding double interview/LICO not met/appeal) they were keep sending my mom medical and saying that she may have inactive TB bacteria, so because of her repetitive medical our medical expiring too and causing delay. Then, our sponsor had to contact the MP, he intervened and established that every human being has inactive bacteria and showed other doctors letters, but at the end everything was fine. So, I don't know what are the issues with your application, therefore definitely contact the MP ASAP.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Folks, I want to apply for FOSS/CAIPS ( basically wanna see comments on my file and how it was transferred to New Delhi ). Anyone filled before? need some guidance

orchids8

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
Doc's Request.
30-03-2012
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
30-05-2013
Hi,

Anyone here sponsoring a parent from Hong Kong? I applied through the Mississauga office since my parent is residing locally in Canada. Please let me know what the address should be on the police certificate forms? Should it be the residence address in HK or the one in Toronto?

Thanks!

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
wec660 said:
CIC launched a public consultation on the redesign of the Parents and Grandparents Immigration Program. Sponsor our Parents would like to hear from you directly in order to represent, protect and promote the interests of all sponsors. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey and the result will be posted after it closes on May 31st.
cic.sondages-surveys.ca/s/PGP/?l=en
Please fill this survey. Our opinions count. CIC is planning to charge $40000/parents fees for parent sponsorship. Also, CIC will extend sponsorship term from 10 years to life time. :(
I completed this survey and agree with wec660 that every one here should complete this survey. They are collecting data if they should make sponsorship eligibility more difficult to decrease number of application. Another thing they asking if they should select files by a lottery system and return the rest.

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
mash_afg said:
hello guys

1. WHICH NUMBER WE HAVE TO PUT AT UCI
2. IN CONTACT INFORMATION ABOUT CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS WHICH ADDRESS YOU GUYS PUT DID U PUT YOUR PARENTS OR OURSELVES? AS IF I PUT MY OWN ADDRESS IN CANADA AS I AM LIKE REPRESENTATIVE IS THAT OK ?
I put my address and phone number in Canada and my email address.

harryca

Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2008
Doc's Request.
25-Nov-2011
Nomination.....
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
25-Jun-2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-2013
Hello user828,

here is a link to site:

mycaipsnotes.webs.com/

also it generally takes 30 days for their office processing plus 3-4 additional days to send them documents.

user828 said:
Folks, I want to apply for FOSS/CAIPS ( basically wanna see comments on my file and how it was transferred to New Delhi ). Anyone filled before? need some guidance

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
jolly77 said:
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone have a similar situation? I know it's just a beginning of long wait period.
Any feedback will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Don't bother checking processing time on CIC wesite, it is outdated and calling call center is not that helpful. Ppl in this forum set up a spread sheet with everyone's timeline on it. We use this as our guide to the processing time. Here's is the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ag5ymROINakGdGZ6RUhDVDFjV1R0ZDFXQkZxYVpxcHc

You can add your time line to it as well. After having 10 posts you can also edit your profile info and enter your timeline (shows on left side). By dharing time lines we help each other here :)

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
harryca said:
mycaipsnotes.webs.com/
why pay $25 to somebody if you can get it for $5 from CIC?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
h-india said:
REGARDING IMM 5406,additional family information.SAYS on top -ALL NAMES IN ENGLISH AND IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE.do it mean we have to write names in both languases or can write in english only.ASKING help from persons who already send their documents to cpc-m.
I wrote All names in both English and native language. I believe both language is a must but I am not sure if it is necessary for all names. I just wanted to be on the safe side.

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
user828 said:
As Shuga mentioned you can apply by yourself, there is no need to pay other to do it for you.

I applied CAIPS for my sister SW file and it was very informative. I will apply for my parents file as well but not just yet.

You need these two forms:
1- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5563.asp
2- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/release-info.asp

Getting the CAIPS is easy, understanding the codes may need some digging and searching.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
apple_talk said:
Hi Guys, someone tried to delete all the data in the spreadsheet :-[
Thankfully I was able to recover it on time. :)
so I have changed permissions on the spreadsheet to Read Only.

If you have new update about your case or you adding your timeline, just post it here, we will update it in the spreadsheet for you.

HELP NEEDED: I need regular volunteers on this thread to update the spreadsheet. Please PM me your email address, I will add you to admin group so you can update it for any user.
ohh how can someone even think about it ??? you know i was thinking about it the other day because everytime i checked the table it had different colors,sequence etc etc..well apple_talk you did good job saving our info i dont mind to do some volunteer work here and i am requesting all other daily users too.....i m sending you my email id plz check it

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Anik said:
Got my approval letter - local VO it is for us :( Disappointing...

Now I have to learn to stop checking ecas frequently as looks like it is going to be a long wait :( as so far no one had any progress with Local VOs...(unlike for Ottawa)
Hey Anik dont be sad friend.....just think this way before this pilot project thing thats how our files used too process and i have my brother as dependant so mine is going to local visa as well....god bless