File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Muhriz said:
Thanks itslaeq for the response.

Under paper file it says location: Registry. Any idea what is this for?
Registry is a file storage area. For example: If your file is awaiting a review date, it is placed in the registry. There are a few more sections that the file has to move before it is finalized.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Pari4u said:
Got gcms notes nothing changer since sep 2013 they didnt toched the file yet god knoweswhen we Will get visa time Is Just running away ppl way after us got visa we still waitibg lol even 2010 ppl got médical req and no news for us they r Just testing Our patience.

user828 for case specific inquiry do u need concent lettre as well to sens them also please provide the email for it as well thank u
Strange that there is no progress in your file since Sep. I wonder what is going on. Is there anything mentioned in the Notes section? When were these notes generated?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
SILC said:
I believe that the paperwork is still in Ottawa. No medical paperwork yet. So I guess that it could take much longer. Romanian embassy shows a wait time of greater than 45 months. That would be a nightmare to wait another 4 years from now. Still I am kinda surprised as some who have posted here seem to have received their decision within a couple of months post sending their background info for their parents.

::)
So what did you receive in Sept 2013? additional docs request from CIC-M ( Mississauga ), and you were approved for sponsorship and file transferred to CPP-O ( Ottawa ) or LVO ( Romania )?
Coz, once the file transfers, you get Meds request etc, there is no such background information request - I believe you are suggesting that you stil haven't received any response from CIC-M since Sept? or correct me if I am wrong

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
victoria said:
Thank you Suin for your advice. I will wait couple of weeks and if no improvement in Ukraine I will try to get an extension from CPC-Ottawa.
It's a bad situation - The Canadian Ambassador has been recalled

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-crisis-harper-recalls-ambassador-tells-putin-to-withdraw-1.2556228

I would suggest calling CIC-M and requesting expedite or file move to CPP-O

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
SILC said:
Hi guys I'm kinda in limbo here waiting for my in-laws.

Our Application was received on November 18, 2009
We received a letter requesting information/background for my in-laws in Sept 2013
Sent them in October 2013
Currently no answer and the on-line status only reads received for both sponsorship and PR application status.
I don't know why it is taking so long. It has been 51 months in total so far. They are in Romania. :(

Any insight would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Our timeline is close to yours. We received the additional documents request in August 2013 and sent the requested documents 10 day later - the same August 2013. Waiting since then.

Recently CIC-Mississauga has really slowed down a lot because of the new wave of submitted applications. The processing time timeline has been increased from 42 to 45 months. We are just hoping that there will be some time for the backlog applications too.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
SILC said:
I believe that the paperwork is still in Ottawa. No medical paperwork yet. So I guess that it could take much longer. Romanian embassy shows a wait time of greater than 45 months. That would be a nightmare to wait another 4 years from now. Still I am kinda surprised as some who have posted here seem to have received their decision within a couple of months post sending their background info for their parents.

::)
Have you received the sponsorship eligibility approval letter?

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
user828 said:
It's a bad situation - The Canadian Ambassador has been recalled

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-crisis-harper-recalls-ambassador-tells-putin-to-withdraw-1.2556228

I would suggest calling CIC-M and requesting expedite or file move to CPP-O
Their file is already in CPP-O - was sent there after sponsorship approval.

I will never understand the way CIC-M sorts the files for sending to visa offices - all four parents were in Ukraine that time and the file was sent to Ottawa for processing. When parents are in Canada file is sent to the local visa office.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
user828 said:
I would advise against it, as it would have been suitable before the fact he receive the GCMS - now it seems to be more of "after the fact", if it was really a concern - they would have called or sent a letter asking for an explanation. In this scenario, why wake the elephant - and pull the case and add info, which will delay the app. I would have certainly recommended to let them know if it was early in the application - the fact is it's gone for other checks etc so let it be IMO
Thanks starbizal, hunny007 and user828 for the suggestions. I think I'll not sent then any letter since if they had any concerns they must have contacted me already. Thanks again for the response.

Gill kaur

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
a31 said:
Hi Friends,today my dad hd his interview,visa officer questioned him continously for 2 hrs ,thy asked dad from day of his joining Punjab police till his present posting ,bt thy dnt asked him anything abt me n my bro study at the end visa officer asked her juniour abt our pp n whn he checked our medical its expired on 26 Feb ,so she told him to return our education certificates n pp, told my dad dat they vl send us letter fr remedical n pcc ,now again dis w8t game continue....lets c whn thy gonna send letter fr remedical

Hiii v r in same boat done with dad's interview regarding his job bt dt time medical was nt expired bt now it is expired by 24 jan ... What the hell ... Its too annoying to continue ur study even after masters :( even v shared our condition with immigration lawyer he too said that police or army personnel's enquiry take time ... Not any other option except wait :( one thing more that job detail form ...u filled it by urself or from some agent or lawyer ...we had shown our form xerox to dt lawyer he said it should be more detailed ... Lets see how long it take 2014 or 2015 or 2016 ........ :(

Gill kaur

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
itslaeq said:
What I infer from the above is that interview has been good and they seemed satisfied. As deep31 said, roughly 3-4 months and then your family should be on the way to Canada. However, waiting is the worst part of all this as you know.
Hi ... Sorry to say but no its nt just about interview ... They have some outsourced agencies that enquire about that job detail form content.... :( my father was done with his interview in april 2013 :(

befa42

Jun 17, 2013
Hello everyone,
I am desperately looking for any information for my parents medical test, we have been dealing with this issue for a long time and I feel that I must missing something.

My parents underwent the initial medical exam in August 2013 and since then we received only one time request from visa office to additional test for my father in September 2013.

I contacted the panel physician just randomly in Feb 2014 to see if there is any request or news, surprisingly he notified us that there was an outstanding request for additional test for my father he was not able to locate any date for that test but he mentioned that we should have received a request email from the visa office- which we never received such a request.

A few weeks later I emailed him to ask him the same question and again he informed us that there was an additional medical request for my mother and like before we have not received any email or mail from visa office for the additional tests.

Any ways, if I did not email the PP we would never been notified of such a requests and the entire process would be freezed.

My question is if anybody knows anything about the additional medical test requesting by visa office or medical office, is it normal that we do not receive any request from VO and VO just send the request to the PP????

Any body had any experience like this before?

Thank you.

jatt-going-canada

Jan 27, 2012
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2007
Doc's Request.
jan 2011
Med's Request
jan 2012
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
jan 2012 along with medicals
VISA ISSUED...
october 30 2012
LANDED..........
nov 16 2012 :D
befa42 said:
Hello everyone,
I am desperately looking for any information for my parents medical test, we have been dealing with this issue for a long time and I feel that I must missing something.

My parents underwent the initial medical exam in August 2013 and since then we received only one time request from visa office to additional test for my father in September 2013.

I contacted the panel physician just randomly in Feb 2014 to see if there is any request or news, surprisingly he notified us that there was an outstanding request for additional test for my father he was not able to locate any date for that test but he mentioned that we should have received a request email from the visa office- which we never received such a request.

A few weeks later I emailed him to ask him the same question and again he informed us that there was an additional medical request for my mother and like before we have not received any email or mail from visa office for the additional tests.

Any ways, if I did not email the PP we would never been notified of such a requests and the entire process would be freezed.

My question is if anybody knows anything about the additional medical test requesting by visa office or medical office, is it normal that we do not receive any request from VO and VO just send the request to the PP????

Thank you.
the doctor is supposed to notify you regarding additional tests..
What kind of tests did they requested?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

befa42 said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
1. Don't contact the Dr. contact the visa office and outline your concerns that your parents haven't received the request for further medicals.

SILC

Mar 2, 2014
user828 said:
So what did you receive in Sept 2013? additional docs request from CIC-M ( Mississauga ), and you were approved for sponsorship and file transferred to CPP-O ( Ottawa ) or LVO ( Romania )?
Coz, once the file transfers, you get Meds request etc, there is no such background information request - I believe you are suggesting that you stil haven't received any response from CIC-M since Sept? or correct me if I am wrong
So yes in September I received a request for further information for my inlaws. The last letter I received dated October 29th, 2013 states that my application is now complete. It reads "Your application is now in the processing queue and will be processed based on the date that the complete application was received. What does this mean? The last round of information was all background info on my inlaws. For example where they went to school, where they've lived in the last ten years, etc. Could I potentially still be waiting another 4 years as the Romanian embassy states on website? Also where are you guys checking for notes on the file? The Canadian website we have only allows us to see that the documents were received nothing else. As for where the paperwork is currently, I believe that they are still in ottawa. I have not yet received any confirmation that I have been approved as a sponsor yet.

Thanks