24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
victoria said:
It is not safe to go to Kiev, Ukraine to have the examination done. The place is loaded with criminals doing whatever. Until the situation improves, I would not want them go there.
yes, you are right, but if you parents are here with you in Canada, they can do their medical exam here. Especially if your visa office is Ottawa, it's recommended to have the medicals done in Canada as the medical results will be sent directly to Ottawa.

victoria

Jun 9, 2004
Suin said:
yes, you are right, but if you parents are here with you in Canada, they can do their medical exam here. Especially if your visa office is Ottawa, it's recommended to have the medicals done in Canada as the medical results will be sent directly to Ottawa.
Only my mom is here in Canada. My father is in Ukraine as well as my husband's parents. They don't live in Kiev and have to take a train or drive, which is not safe at the moment. This is why I am thinking of extension in case the situation will not improve within 60 days as our parents refuse to travel across Ukraine now.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
victoria said:
Only my mom is here in Canada. My father is in Ukraine as well as my husband's parents. They don't live in Kiev and have to take a train or drive, which is not safe at the moment. This is why I am thinking of extension in case the situation will not improve within 60 days as our parents refuse to travel across Ukraine now.
Is there any other way - to go to the next door country to do medicals for example?

If not, or they are not willing to, I would advise to write a letter (or email) to CPC-Ottawa explaining the situation and proving the supportive facts of the situation.

victoria

Jun 9, 2004
Suin said:
Is there any other way - to go to the next door country to do medicals for example?

If not, or they are not willing to, I would advise to write a letter (or email) to CPC-Ottawa explaining the situation and proving the supportive facts of the situation.
Thank you Suin for your advice. I will wait couple of weeks and if no improvement in Ukraine I will try to get an extension from CPC-Ottawa.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
hariviji said:
Hi user828:
I am representative to my mother, today i received a email from CIC Newdelhi, saying , a new medical instructions has been send to your email and submit with original passport and foreign travel form within 45 days, but i didn't receive any medical kit or application, you think they forgot to attach the medical kit i have the travel document form only in the email, can i ask them back or i have to wait, may be they will send to my mother... I am confused, please advise.... any suggestions
Write back with URGENT - Missing Medical Form, only have 45 Days Please Reply with FXXXXXXXXXXXXX

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Muhriz said:
Thanks user828 for response. Just to clarify that in my past post it I mentioned about 2 concerns but after reviewing again i noticed that its actually same sentence rather going on to next page so it should be read as:

"PAPERSCREENING NOTES – Sponsorship : MET Persons sponsored: Both parents and two siblings Settlement arrangements required for : - 9 Settlement arrangements MET for :- 10 FOSS done Applicant was refused ND2 (LONDON) on 06 Jun 2001 Applicant has failed to declare this on the application"

I talked to my father and he mentioned that his visa was refused for London. Do you think it will have any impact on the outcome? Please note that same notes section establishes all the relationship between principal applicant to dependents and says "Recommend that application be approved".

Thanks.

Also, last update on Notes section was on Aug. 2013 and comments are "File placed in WVR group". Do you happen to know what is this for?
There is a section which mentions if visa was refused for any country, not sure if they will see it as oversight or misrepresentation. WVR probably means interview waiver and judging by other notes, doesn't seem they are too concerned with that visa refusal

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
user828 said:
There is a section which mentions if visa was refused for any country, not sure if they will see it as oversight or misrepresentation. WVR probably means interview waiver and judging by other notes, doesn't seem they are too concerned with that visa refusal
Thanks user828, I agree with you as from the file I don't see anything which I should be concerned about.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Muhriz said:
Thanks user828, I agree with you as from the file I don't see anything which I should be concerned about.
Now that you know, that ISB VO are aware of not mentioning the visa refusal, perhaps you can send ISB a letter by registered mail explaining them that how did you came to know as per the gcms notes, attached the copy of that notes highlighting the paragraph and it was an oversight not mentioning the London visa refusal.

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
Got gcms notes nothing changer since sep 2013 they didnt toched the file yet god knoweswhen we Will get visa time Is Just running away ppl way after us got visa we still waitibg lol even 2010 ppl got médical req and no news for us they r Just testing Our patience.

user828 for case specific inquiry do u need concent lettre as well to sens them also please provide the email for it as well thank u

hunny007

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2007
Doc's Request.
NOV 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2013
File Transfer...
OCT 2012
Med's Request
APR 2013 AND ADDITION TEST JULY 2013
Med's Done....
22 APR 2013 AND ADDITIONAL TEST JULY 2013 Re med,s aug 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
oct 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 17 2014 and send passport back nov25 2014
starzibal said:
Now that you know, that ISB VO are aware of not mentioning the visa refusal, perhaps you can send ISB a letter by registered mail explaining them that how did you came to know as per the gcms notes, attached the copy of that notes highlighting the paragraph and it was an oversight not mentioning the London visa refusal.

hey buddy dont need to send anything to ask them how did they know that.they even dont tell you .so dont worry .might be they ask you for passport copy where they seen london visa refusal

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
starzibal said:
I would advise against it, as it would have been suitable before the fact he receive the GCMS - now it seems to be more of "after the fact", if it was really a concern - they would have called or sent a letter asking for an explanation. In this scenario, why wake the elephant - and pull the case and add info, which will delay the app. I would have certainly recommended to let them know if it was early in the application - the fact is it's gone for other checks etc so let it be IMO

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Pari4u said:
Got gcms notes nothing changer since sep 2013 they didnt toched the file yet god knoweswhen we Will get visa time Is Just running away ppl way after us got visa we still waitibg lol even 2010 ppl got médical req and no news for us they r Just testing Our patience.

user828 for case specific inquiry do u need concent lettre as well to sens them also please provide the email for it as well thank u
Its just an straightforward email - https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

SILC

Mar 2, 2014
Hi guys I'm kinda in limbo here waiting for my in-laws.

Our Application was received on November 18, 2009
We received a letter requesting information/background for my in-laws in Sept 2013
Sent them in October 2013
Currently no answer and the on-line status only reads received for both sponsorship and PR application status.
I don't know why it is taking so long. It has been 51 months in total so far. They are in Romania. :(

Any insight would be much appreciated.
Thanks

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
SILC said:
Hi guys I'm kinda in limbo here waiting for my in-laws.

Our Application was received on November 18, 2009
We received a letter requesting information/background for my in-laws in Sept 2013
Sent them in October 2013
Currently no answer and the on-line status only reads received for both sponsorship and PR application status.
I don't know why it is taking so long. It has been 51 months in total so far. They are in Romania. :(

Any insight would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Is your file in Romania or CPP-O?

Sept 2013 is too recent, have you received medicals yet? This is a long process indeed, some waiting since 2007 albeit don't have enough data about Romania but it could be min 8 months or more from Sept 2013

SILC

Mar 2, 2014
I believe that the paperwork is still in Ottawa. No medical paperwork yet. So I guess that it could take much longer. Romanian embassy shows a wait time of greater than 45 months. That would be a nightmare to wait another 4 years from now. Still I am kinda surprised as some who have posted here seem to have received their decision within a couple of months post sending their background info for their parents.

::)