+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
mspakp said:
Thank you for your response..Can anybody guide me on what type (format or any details) of affidavits are required for parents who do not have birth certificate and marriage certificate.
Will they have to submit 3 affidavits (1 for father for birth cert, 1 for mother for birth cert and 1 for marriage cert) or can they submit only 1 certificate for both of them for birth and marriage..

Thanks in advance for your help
3 affidavit, separate for each missing documents.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Guys question,

Once the required docs submitted, CIC will then decide that whether sponsor application approved or not? meaning after submitting all required documents, sponsor will receive the approve/decline letter from CIC?

Thanks
SZ

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hi Guys

I am sponsoring my mother, a widow, I do have only one brother but he is also canadian citizen, do I need to include his name at any of the documents requested, or just my mother only??

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
starzibal said:
Guys question,

Once the required docs submitted, CIC will then decide that whether sponsor application approved or not? meaning after submitting all required documents, sponsor will receive the approve/decline letter from CIC?

Thanks
SZ
Yes, that is correct (letter of approval of you as a sponsor, the approval/declie of permanent residence for parents is still the next stage after that)

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hi Guys

I am working on filling in the forms electronically, I have a question, may be you have experienced the same thing. In the form IMM008, Item number 10, when I write my mother Country of Birth and that her status is a citizen of that country, I do not get access to item number 11, that says (Date and Place of your last entry to Canada) am I doing something wrong???? I need to fill that one as my mom visited me in canada 5 years ago.

Please if anyone could help with that??????

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
salyrm said:
Hi Guys

I am sponsoring my mother, a widow, I do have only one brother but he is also canadian citizen, do I need to include his name at any of the documents requested, or just my mother only??
You will need to mention him in family information form (in the childrens section but he is not considered dependent child for the application so no need to include him in IMM008

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
salyrm said:
Hi Guys

I am working on filling in the forms electronically, I have a question, may be you have experienced the same thing. In the form IMM008, Item number 10, when I write my mother Country of Birth and that her status is a citizen of that country, I do not get access to item number 11, that says (Date and Place of your last entry to Canada) am I doing something wrong???? I need to fill that one as my mom visited me in canada 5 years ago.

I had the same problem - not sure why that is. I mentioned this on a separate sheet of paper and provided the date/place of last entry in there just in case...

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
apple_talk said:
Latest Update:-

It is currently talking 12-15 business days to open mail once send to CIC (FC4).
If you have not heard anything back for more than these days that just mean they have opened up the mail, move those documents to your existing file. Once time comes to review your file you will get update. 12-15 days above are only to open up mail.

CIC informed the CPC-O is processing application based on following:-
* Pilot project (only few countries selected, INDIA, CHINA & some other)
* No local knowledge is required
* No dependents
* No Immigration alert (or other security risk)
* English selected as language in Interview
* Previous History in Canada (have already visited Canada before)
* All documents in order
I don't think this is accurate. My parents never visited Canada and did not select English for interview but my file went to Ottawa.

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
h-india said:
Anik thanks.i will read letter now. i am just trying to get help from applicants who already submit their papers.
Sorry, I did not mean to be dismissive. It is just that the letter is long but fairly clear. THere are some questions frequently asked (e.g. re dependents etc) but best to read first.

Basically they want certain forms completed by your parents (permanent residence application, background information, family information form) + supporting documents such as parents birth (death if applicable) and marriage/divorce certificates (translated notarized)
Plus Option C printout for the application tax year was requested in the recently sent 'blue' letter as far as I heard (was not requested in the November letter)

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Anik said:
You will need to mention him in family information form (in the childrens section but he is not considered dependent child for the application so no need to include him in IMM008
Thanks Anik, you are such a great helper

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hi everyone

At IMM008, Personal details section, item no3 what is what is "UCI"? Is that the file number we included at the recent letter we got from CIC requesting additional info??

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
h-india said:
I applied for my dad in sept 2009.i post my message 3 hours ago.just to get opinion how long it will take to get responce from cpc m.i checked my mail after that.i got letter from cpc m today.i didnot read letter yet.please give me addvice.which papers i have to send them.please help.
please open the letter and let us know if they request additional paperwork from you.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
h-india said:
Anik thanks.i will read letter now. i am just trying to get help from applicants who already submit their papers.
to help you we need to know what they ask you for. please let us know if you've received a checklist.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
salyrm said:
Hi Guys

Anik said:
I had the same problem - not sure why that is. I mentioned this on a separate sheet of paper and provided the date/place of last entry in there just in case...
..that option only opens up when you pick CANADA as Country of Residence but Q. 12 can take care of it, if it was in last 5 years. In Hindsight, you mention UCI or not, they would know if you ever visited Canada