+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Apologies about the confusion.
First we got generic PCC request letter. We applied that at BLS since my mom is with us in Canada.

Today we got one more letter which requested for PCC, RCMP criminal record, Fingerprints collection and Client information (that is letter of explanation) with curry address and how long is my mom planning to stay in Canada.

Fingerprints is something confusing for me as we already submitted the biometrics.
As I have explained, this "fingerprints collection" request is related to RCMP criminal record check. You need to follow instruction to obtain the fingerprints and send it off for RCMP check.

Reactions: ganesh2583

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Hi everyone, pls I will appreciate if someone can help me with this question. I haven’t received AOR , I only submitted additional documents requested. So when can I link the application with GCkey. I am the sponsor. Thanks in advance
you can when you receive AOR and application number, you can try with UCI as well as it worked for some people. Or try giving IRCC a call and ask about the status

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Morning All,
imm 5768 question# 12 do i need to list my parents whom i m sponsoring and two children? if i need to add one additional row how can i do it ? please let me thanks abhi

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
Hi
I got AOR and my parents received request for Biometrics done on June 3, medical done on June 3 and PCC submitted on June 11 but I have not received any sponsor approval letter so I am just getting worried. Is there anyone in the same boat? Please reply me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi
I got AOR and my parents received request for Biometrics done on June 3, medical done on June 3 and PCC submitted on June 11 but I have not received any sponsor approval letter so I am just getting worried. Is there anyone in the same boat? Please reply me as soon as possible. Thanks!
Don't worry as long as you send them everything they're asking for you're good. They don't always follow the steps in the order as we think, this happened to my parents as well. its' good that everything is progressing for you. You're at a point where your job is all done, now just wait for IRCC to send you approvals and confirmations.

Reactions: mithu0727

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone, pls I will appreciate if someone can help me with this question. I haven’t received AOR , I only submitted additional documents requested. So when can I link the application with GCkey. I am the sponsor. Thanks in advance
You can try to link with the temporary application#, you actual application# is what is after the X in the letter you must have received. Using that you should be able to link even if you dont have the AOR.

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
Don't worry as long as you send them everything they're asking for you're good. They don't always follow the steps in the order as we think, this happened to my parents as well. its' good that everything is progressing for you. You're at a point where your job is all done, now just wait for IRCC to send you approvals and confirmations.
Thanks a lot!

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Hi guys , I just want to know can I apply for my parents sponsorship on PR Portal. Can I be the representative on normal pr portal not on authorize representative? What forms do I need to send extra. Plz help if anyone doing application behalf of their parents. THANKS

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Applied on Nov 28, 2023 and haven't heard back. No AOR, nothing.... anyone in the same situation?
I did get a request to submit some additional documents (New Passport, address change verification, and resubmit a form with missing signatures) in April, but I have not heard back anything after that.
What is strange is that I can not even check the status of application online. I have tried to use this link (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do) as both sponsor and applicant, but I still not able to find any status information.
Are you able to see the status online???

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
My parents only put the city name for brothers and sisters in family information form during previous visitors visas. Can they do the same on additional family information form for pgp pr? For brothers and sisters.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I have an important question for those that already applied I’m applying currently.
My parents listed brothers and sisters birthdays and in some cases surnames (family info form) based on memory on past visitor visa applications. Now for the additional family info form we reached out to everyone and the spellings,surnames, and birthdays are different. What should we do?

a) list the same info we previously listed.

b) listed the updated info and provide a LOE saying previously we had estimated things based on memory and now are listing accurate info. We are worried they might say we misrepresented.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Morning all
In Aadhar card i don't have issue date what should i list the issue date in the form
i cant get issue date online please advise if i can enter any date and write explanation to CIC