Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
I received Sponsor Approval Letter, can you please update my status on tracker? Dec 12th Submission, username: hcyrusr

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Received pcc's,adahar card,voter card request for both parents on 19th may

They both have to do 2 pcc each
Dad uae and india(he is in uae currently)
Mom rcmp and india( currently in india)

It was a heck of stuff to do for us but we are in applied process in 2 pcc (indian and rcmp)and 1 voter card for mom !!

Also the says office is Mississauga even though we are in Vancouver so i guess Mississauga is processing our application!!
Did they specifically mentioned that your mom need to do RCMP ? Normally they do not ask for Canadian pcc

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
She lived here more then 6month and they specifically asked for it
my mom and dad also lived here more than 6 month they never asked for canadian pcc . Can you please copy and paste from your letter i would like to see what exactly they have mentioned .

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I posted several weeks ago that IRCC has asked me to fill out some missing information and resubmit IMM 0008. I was given several different options for resubmitting the new IMM 0008: either through email, , or via post mail.

I have decided to resubmit via email. But I was wondering how to sign the document properly? After completing the pdf and pressing the "Validate" button, the following message pops up:

"Validation completed successfully.

Please print the entire application and sign and date the last page. This page contains bar codes that facilitates data entry of your application.

If you are applying online, you do not need to sign your application form by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC."

I'll be submitting my IMM 0008 via email, but is this considered applying online? I think I have 3 ways of signing, not sure which is the correct way:

1) The signature area of the form is typable. Should I just type in my name? This is how IMM 1344 is supposed to be signed.

2) Should I print the application as a pdf, and sign using Adobe e-signature?

3) Should I print the the application to paper, sign by hand, and then scan it back?
If you are sending it via email then you should print and hand sign , i would avoid the e-signature and since this is email and not online you will need to provide the hand signature . Better not to take any risk . Hand Signature will be acceptable .

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
my mom and dad also lived here more than 6 month they never asked for canadian pcc . Can you please copy and paste from your letter i would like to see what exactly they have mentioned .
Letter says multiple after my mom's name and specifically says india and any other country

So my rep. Says if its says multiple we need to do it he also showed me someones pcc for example which doesn't days multiple after there name

So he said we need to do it and it is the best both ways we will not have any problems later

So we did it :)

Police Certificates (Multiple): You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate
from India and any other country where you have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18.
Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees -citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police -
certificates/how.html

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi everyone,
I received an email from the IRCC agent today to resubmit form IMM5476 for use of representative. I had submitted this form after the submitting the PR application through a web form. I had submitted both hands signed and e-signed versions. I am not sure what I missed out. Please see the email below and guide:

Good day [PA name],

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your request to add the Use of representative (IMM5476) forms, however, we are unable to process them since some information is missing and requires further clarification.

In order to assist you, please upload a newly completed forms via the IRCC Web form.

Under section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, representatives and clients are required to provide all the information requested on the form unless the question states if known or if applicable. Therefore, please make sure to:

• Ensure that the appropriate sections of the form have been originally signed and dated in the proper format by all relevant parties.
Once received, the authorization should be added to the file in 5 business days.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
  • Change of address
  • Check your application status
  • Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

xxxxx, agent # xxxx
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

I think just fill out the information and use a hand writing signature and resubmit . Make sure not to miss any field that are required . If you are in Doubt check some you tube video just to make sure you did not miss any thing in your previous form ?

Reactions: rish1603

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Letter says multiple after my mom's name and specifically says india and any other country

So my rep. Says if its says multiple we need to do it he also showed me someones pcc for example which doesn't days multiple after there name

So he said we need to do it and it is the best both ways we will not have any problems later

Police Certificates (Multiple): You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate
from India and any other country where you have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18.
Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees -citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police -
certificates/how.html
It only says if they have lived in any other country. It means apart from Canada. If they stay in Canada, the PCC from here is not needed.

Reactions: dpatel08

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017

certificates/how.html
When they mention "Any other country" it means all country but Canada so canadian pcc is not require for your mom . But you do need to provide pcc of india and UAE since your dad is in UAE . They have clearly not mentioned Canadian PCC

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Its your choice fr me i dnt want to risk!!
If your mom is in canada then its easy , but if she is in india then it will take months and your file will be stuck for the document that is not even required . There is no risk , every one knows canadian pcc is not required it is also mentioned in IRCC website .

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
If your mom is in canada then its easy , but if she is in india then it will take months and your file will be stuck for the document that is not even required . There is no risk , every one knows canadian pcc is not required it is also mentioned in IRCC website .
No no not month its already at rcmp office will be in my hand in a week
Same as we go and do here i found guys who does all these from india -canada

My deadline is18/06/2023

Last edited:

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I know you all trying help and i saw that link too but cant go differently from my rep. Then it will be all my fault later you know
Also please can you check your pcc is it says multiple after the name ?? This is the someone's pcc and they came here about 4 years and then went back also didnt came back until today

However in my case my mom went back recently

62782737383 hiddened the name THAKUR:
Police Certificate You are required to provide coy of your orig inal police certificate from India
Piease follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:
https-//www canada ca/en/immigration -refugees-citizenship/services/application/medicak-police/police-
certificates/how htmi
This must be received at this office byc 2023/04/16

Last edited:
Reactions: dpatel08