Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Salomi

I made an affidavit when they were here in Canada 2 yrs back. But for last 2 yrs my application did not get picked up. I got the invitation this year. My parents are back in India now, I am planning to send same Affidavit to CIC.

Alternatively I would ask my parents to create affidavit for both certificates in India.

Regards
RK
Thank you this is very helpful. Do you mind sharing the affidavit template please? I can DM you my email id.

Thanks

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Can you forward it to me please. :) Thanks!
Don't have it. Lawyer says they can make an affidavit both in India and Canada. Recommend doing that.

Jan 19, 2021
you need your birth certificate the one u used to immigrant to canada.... for parents if they r still in india they can still registered their marriage...if they r in canada then make an affidavit that they r married since and how many kids they have....i used affidavit for my parents and it was accepted.
Hello Amarpreet
I am applying for my parents immigration. My parents are in Canada ( visitor visa) and they don't have their marriage certificate as they never made any in 1986. Please confirm if i can make affidavit from here and it can be accepted by CIC as I don't want them to travel back to India due to COVID19. Please share the affidavit that you already submitted. email - dhindsa444@gmail.com

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Hi

I will inform you all process of marriage certificate, because my parents recently apply , do u belong to Punjab, India?
u can send me private message.
i am in same process, how to obtain marriage certificate for parents? thanks.