Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
I received an email today that your application is incomplete as you havent sent us the marriage certificate of Parents ... send in 30 days, So frustrating as it was uploaded successfully and named according to the way mentioned in the guideline. They need to be more vigilant rather than not looking at application properly.
Will be sending again

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
I received an email today that your application is incomplete as you havent sent us the marriage certificate of Parents ... send in 30 days, So frustrating as it was uploaded successfully and named according to the way mentioned in the guideline. They need to be more vigilant rather than not looking at application properly.
Will be sending again
When did you submit the application?

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Reactions: Bimpsy_7

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
i just wanted to mention that i got an update in my parents portal, Applied on Oct 17, they sent back iMM5406 as incomplete, I noticed I left some email address blank and they want me to put Not applicable if the person doesn't have one I guess, basically no blank spaces allowed.

I am updating it and would resubmit once that is done. For you guys that got ghost updates and didn't see anything when you logged on, it may mean your file has passed the first completeness check :) . All the best everyone
I too have left some email addresses blank while providing details of parent's siblings in IMM5406 ...but didn't get any rejection email instead I received a ghost update on Dec 1st for the application submitted on Nov 24th. Probably they haven't yet reached stage of verifying my application ..was submitted almost 1 month after your submission date of Oct 17th.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
I too have left some email addresses blank while providing details of parent's siblings in IMM5406 ...but didn't get any rejection email instead I received a ghost update on Dec 1st for the application submitted on Nov 24th. Probably they haven't yet reached stage of verifying my application ..was submitted almost 1 month after your submission date of Oct 17th.
It may just not be about email addresses cos there was no email addy in the pdf document of the same form. I realized there were some other blank areas as well. If it was just email addy blank, maybe the VO could have overlooked. Fingers crossed anyways, thankfully its not a case of loosing ones slot so its not a big deal :)

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Will be sending again
Whao, so sorry about this, Maybe upload again and resubmit. The VO must have missed it:(

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hello guys,

I need help on this, I got email back that i need to submitted the Schedule A - imm5569 form again with hand signed for my father and for my mom. I filled the form and then i was just checking if i am using the correct updated form, as the link they sent me does not work. Can you guys tell me, if some has filled this form recently. The one i was using was from 11-2018 updated, then upon looking again i found the one that was updated as of 06-2019. I was about to write email and send back with forms, but i found this 06-2019 one, can someone please send me the correct link to the form for imm-5669. I filled this online but again they want this form to be had signed and dated for dad and mom. Or Shall i fill the both forms and send it and write my explanation in the email that which ever one they want to use they can. Please send me the link to new firm, if someone has it

I submitted application on Oct 26

Thanks,
J Singh

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hello guys,

I need help on this, I got email back that i need to submitted the Schedule A - imm5569 form again with hand signed for my father and for my mom. I filled the form and then i was just checking if i am using the correct updated form, as the link they sent me does not work. Can you guys tell me, if some has filled this form recently. The one i was using was from 11-2018 updated, then upon looking again i found the one that was updated as of 06-2019. I was about to write email and send back with forms, but i found this 06-2019 one, can someone please send me the correct link to the form for imm-5669. I filled this online but again they want this form to be had signed and dated for dad and mom. Or Shall i fill the both forms and send it and write my explanation in the email that which ever one they want to use they can. Please send me the link to new firm, if someone has it

I submitted application on Oct 26

Thanks,
J Singh
So they actually sent you an email and not just a notification to logon to your profile? They triggered the edit button for me when they rejected the application so I could fill the form. The latest i see online is 06-2019, it would be one for each person, signed by each of them.

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
So they actually sent you an email and not just a notification to logon to your profile? They triggered the edit button for me when they rejected the application so I could fill the form. The latest i see online is 06-2019, it would be one for each person, signed by each of them.
Hi,
so ok i will submit the 06-2019 one. They sent me the email that following documents needs to be refilled and singed by hand. They sent me the letter, in which it had the information that following forms are missing or they incomplete so fill them again and hand sign and then email on following provided email

Thanks for your help

Thanks,
J singh

shahvishal679

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi Everyone applied on December 1st for my parents sponsorship. Did anyone receive any update on their application? I noticed some in our group received biometric update for their parent's. Seems process is fast then i anticipated.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hi Everyone applied on December 1st for my parents sponsorship. Did anyone receive any update on their application? I noticed some in our group received biometric update for their parent's. Seems process is fast then i anticipated.
Any biometric request you see here is for people that applied earlier in the year or last year. Not for the latest batch.

Reactions: shahvishal679

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
I submitted the application on 01 Oct for my parents. no update yet. I did not even receive the ghost update email
I don't think its everyone that got a notification regarding the application, the main thing is AOR which our batch is yet to start receiving, I wouldn't worry about not receiving ghost updates, if IRCC needs you to update anything, they would surely reach out. We are all patiently waiting for AOR :)

Reactions: ndhindsa

cilaak

Dec 31, 2021
Hi everyone, Has anyone received an email from IRCC saying that your parent's sponsorship application is returned because one or more items need to be corrected? I got this notification but my case is a little bit different. On December 23rd, 2021 I the sponsor received an email to my own email address notifying me that form 5476 (use of representative) needs to be physically signed by both the principal applicant, dependent, and me the sponsor, and I was to submit it via email to this email address (IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca).

I Submitted the form on December 29th and I also took the opportunity to submit all pages of my parent's passport pages as I didn't include this in my original application (Although they didn't request for this I just added it just so they would not ask for it in the future)

Then early this morning (December 31st) my mom who is the Principal applicant got an email to notify her that there is an update to her PR application. When I checked it had the status returned. I also noticed that the consent and declaration part of the application was in RED and had an exclamation mark. I clicked on it and it wanted me to sign it again ( Print the applicant's name).

I was able to upload the documents (form 5476 and the passport pages). when I signed the consent and declaration form the submit button was activated and I was able to submit the application. Now my parent application has a submit date of 2021/12/31.

Has anyone experienced this and should I be worried about anything?