Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
I just noticed that in my interest confirmation email. All the information is accurate but the last character of my last name is U instead of I - May be it was a typo as both U and I are adjascent.

Do i need to write a letter of explaination ?
Strange but it happened with me too. Same thing. U instead of I. Makes me wonder if that was my mistake or system lol. But I did write explanation letter for that. You should too

a109664

Jan 28, 2019
Mailed our package last week but made a blunder and lost the tracking number from Canada Post. Nothing to do now but wait for the AOR I suppose. Anyone know how long it usually takes for the application to be in progress?
Call customer service for Canada Post, If you know where you sent it from.. what date.. Receiver/sender address- they usually can help you track it

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Call customer service for Canada Post, If you know where you sent it from.. what date.. Receiver/sender address- they usually can help you track it
NO.

This is from Canada Post.

"If you cannot find your tracking number, we are unable to look it up for you. For privacy reasons we do not keep records of shipments by address or name."

a109664

Jan 28, 2019
NO.

This is from Canada Post.

"If you cannot find your tracking number, we are unable to look it up for you. For privacy reasons we do not keep records of shipments by address or name."
That sucks!!! So sorry .. hoping it all works out for you .. I usually take a picture of receipts etc.. That way I always have it handy.. Maybe a tip for future..

Reactions: mjadawala

kaur3180

Apr 26, 2018
Need urgent help!

I got an email yesterday r/t "conformation of Permanent Residence" for my parents and they have to submit their passports within 30 days either in India or in Canada. My parents are currently visiting Canada and will be going back to India on July 31, 2019.

The cic letter states that "if you and all the accompanying dependents are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passports to the case processing center- Ottawa."
Does this mean that my parents have to stay in Canada for 3 months if they submit their passports in Canada or they can go back to India is they happen to receive their passports within 20 or 30 days ???

Thanks in advance!

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
Need urgent help!

I got an email yesterday r/t "conformation of Permanent Residence" for my parents and they have to submit their passports within 30 days either in India or in Canada. My parents are currently visiting Canada and will be going back to India on July 31, 2019.

The cic letter states that "if you and all the accompanying dependents are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passports to the case processing center- Ottawa."
Does this mean that my parents have to stay in Canada for 3 months if they submit their passports in Canada or they can go back to India is they happen to receive their passports within 20 or 30 days ???

Thanks in advance!
Are you under 2018 PGP?

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
one more question, when we applied for PR back in 2013/2014 I was primary applicant. Me and my wife got PR in 2015.
Does that mean I was sponsoring my wife in our PR process? Currently she work full time.

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Need urgent help!

Thanks in advance!
Usually, it doesn't take very long to get your passport back. Probably 2 weeks. So, I would say, send you passport to Ottawa office, get it back, do the stamping and then they can travel on July 31st.