+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

MoeS

Oct 11, 2018
Hi

Their landing procedure will be done in Toronto. When they will enter in Immigration hall they have to go the to the visitors side and from their officer will guide them. Hope they have 3-4 hours as some time it can take time just let the officer know if time is short they are pretty helpful.

Search on forum Landing in Toronto their are many threads on subject for each and every step. Sample is below

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/landing-at-toronto.130201/

Good Luck

Thanks for your input. Now my next question based on your comment would be if they will go through the immigration hall in TO at all in order to pass through the connection flight path? Typically for connection flights there is always a separate walkway to go and you don't go through security check. Correct me if I am wrong?

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Thanks got following today morning

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669). Please provide an updated Schedule A which includes all of your employment, education, address and other personal history from the age of 18 to the present, with no gaps. You should disregard the portion of the form which states that only the past 10 years are required. Please note that failure to provide a full history may result in delays in processing your application. Please note that failure to provide a full history may result in the refusal of your application. This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05 

IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05  Police Certificate: Please provide a recent police clearance certificate from Pakistan. This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05

@YULIA-2016
Ecas Status changed to in process on July 05th as well Applicant Side
Got above request for PCC and IMM5669 + IMM5562

Thanks
Did you get all this in email.
I never received any email from London VISA Office.
I did get letter in my Dad's CIC Account requesting (IMM5669), Supplementary Information (IMM5562) and Police Certificate.

Also, the due date to send all these documents is 2019/09/03
It weird that I have 2 months to send all the required documents and for you its only a month deadline.

Did you also get Medical Request ?

Thanks,

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Did you get all this in email.
I never received any email from London VISA Office.
I did get letter in my Dad's CIC Account requesting (IMM5669), Supplementary Information (IMM5562) and Police Certificate.

Also, the due date to send all these documents is 2019/09/03
It weird that I have 2 months to send all the required documents and for you its only a month deadline.

Did you also get Medical Request ?

Thanks,
Same here got in CIC account as well. May be different officer set different time lines and how many PCC are required, I mean number of countries and cities ?

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Same here got in CIC account as well. May be different officer set different time lines and how many PCC are required, I mean number of countries and cities ?
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/03

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
I received Travel History, PCC, Updated Schedule A request today. London VO.
They are asking for Schedule A information since 18 years of age of my Parents. They specifically said not only last 10 years, but from age of 18.
Did someone got this request as well ?
Did they ask to provide Travel History from the age of 18 as well?

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Hello friend and @YULIA-2016
Can you please help me
I received an email today to submit new Photos for PR card. but they have addressed only to my DAD.
Do we need to submit for both or just my DAD photos.
Thanks again
I received request for new photos for my father last week to my (sponsor and representative ) e-mail, but we checked my father's e-mail this week and there was a letter requesting new photos for my mom (it was sent on the same date as the letter for my dad). So my advice: check all e-mails IRCC knows about. :)

Reactions: skFSW

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Do we need to provide Originals of PCC and Schedule A/Travel Details by mail OR just upload scanned copies on My CIC / Webform ?
Thanks

MoeS

Oct 11, 2018
Do we need to provide Originals of PCC and Schedule A/Travel Details by mail OR just upload scanned copies on My CIC / Webform ?
Thanks
Scan copies (colored copy will be a good idea) are enough through your CIC profile. Good luck.

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
I received request for new photos for my father last week to my (sponsor and representative ) e-mail, but we checked my father's e-mail this week and there was a letter requesting new photos for my mom (it was sent on the same date as the letter for my dad). So my advice: check all e-mails IRCC knows about. :)
Thanks for the input.. In my case I gave only 1 emailid for all communication purposes. So that only 1 need to be watched. But I am thinking to send for both in case they forgot to attach the other

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/03
For us they asked only for Pakistan -

cwazyy

May 22, 2014
@YULIA-2016 please update my status in SS.
Physical copies of PCC delivered on June 14.
Passport request received on June 26.
Passports submitted via VFS on July 3.

One question, will they send the passport back with visa and the COPR, or will my parents get the COPR when they land?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

kami999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Oh well , now London Visa office is asking more PCC for the dependants for above 18.

Previously they just asked for principal only.

though id share with ya.

minecraftwonderness

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

I got the AOR around December 2018 for parents sponsorship.

After a long wait, our file shows they started processing on July 2nd 2019 on my fathers GCKEY application linked (primary applicant)

I checked the ecas, which I have my name as sponsor ( I am unable to link my sponsor application to GCKEY)

Ecas changed to Decision made, when I click on it, it doesn't have any info, other than saying we started processing on July 2nd this month.

The other side, Permanent resident application status changed to "in progress" which used to be application received.

Why have I not received any letter or email about what the decision is? Is this normal?

Also what is the next step, I see many people talk about PPR, whose passport will they request, if its my parent's passport, will they have to send it from their home country?

Please help!

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hello All,

I have received a message from CIC London asking me for the below information. This came in after medical and Police Certificate.
Curious if anyone came across this? Did you submit detailed information regarding company / Father's designation (his business tours info, contracts etc) or just a simply reply is sufficient? Please let me know..

"Please provide additional information regarding tour career as a businessman/managing partner of "Company name". This information should include what the company does, and what your role is. This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/03"