+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
thanks, so were you asked to submit resume and updated travel history?? as per the s/s, I don't see anyone who PPRed in 2019 mentioned that....
I never asked for resume or travel history, just use of representative form.
but I explained all travel history (even few days) in a separate sheet and sent it with the application forms.
I sent one copy of pcc from iran in the beginning with whole application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cravethe6th

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Please can someone confirm if its safe to assume that medicals for both my parents is passed? Is there a possibility after this point for CIC to ask for further tests? I am asking because during medicals my mother in laws BP was marginally high and doctor showed a bit of concern so were expecting additional tests to be asked by CIC.
all i can help is

even there's only ONE applicant in my case, CIC status also shows as "medical resultS have been received."

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Ecas is changed to Application received from In Process since I got the email from Singapore Visa Office that they have received my application. Does it get changed to in process again when they start processing?

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2019.
It means you received second AOR from SG LVO. That’s the way they do it there.

And “yes”, they will change it to “In Process” again once they start processing PR application. It took about 2 months after receiving second AOR, for me to receive IME and PCC requests.

Reactions: fisahma

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hi,
I will appreciate If you can answer these questions:

medical form number is IMM 1017 E (02-2018) GCMS?
do you know what the PCC form number is?
Should we do any action when we receive Pre-arrival service letter ?

Thank you
You don’t have to take anything from pre-arrival services. You can if you choose to.

As for PCC form number, just enter a number there. My parents PCCs didn’t have form numbers either. I emailed the visa office to clarify on that and they’re ok with it.

Medical number is located on the form. You will see it on the forms.

By the way, you must wait for medical and PCC requests. You cannot download those forms. That’s not how it works.

Reactions: Tan Tan

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hello All,
Just got an email at GC Key that Application has been received by the 'Singapore VO'. it's little weird though as my mother is here in Canada for last 3 years on Super Visa. I was expecting the LVO would be Ottawa. Anyways, what's the processing time for Singapore? Are they very slow like London? Please advise from your experience.

@YULIA-2016, Please Update the LVO to Singapore
I thought they’d be slow just like London. But, I was pleasantly surprised by SGLVO. I got mine done fairly quick. Have a look at the timeline on spreadsheet.

Last edited:

mrsamsumi

Apr 11, 2018
It has been almost 3 months for me. My parents medical was requested on July 17, 2018 and PCC for Canada only on Nov 22, 2018 and since then there is no response. Any suggestions anyone ?
Our file is in New Delhi and my brother is also part of the application as a dependent.
That's really weird. Seems like a long time to me, compared to others on the spreadsheet. Have you tried calling them?

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
It means you received second AOR from SG LVO. That’s the way they do it there.

And “yes”, they will change it to “In Process” again once they start processing PR application. It took about 2 months after receiving second AOR, for me to receive IME and PCC requests.
thanks for the info bro

Malayer

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Please can someone confirm if its safe to assume that medicals for both my parents is passed? Is there a possibility after this point for CIC to ask for further tests? I am asking because during medicals my mother in laws BP was marginally high and doctor showed a bit of concern so were expecting additional tests to be asked by CIC.
"Medical passed" means all people in the application have passed their medical exams. Further tests would be very unusual.

Reactions: nirvana555

hungrypanda0016

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Anyone knows about any ongoing thread for Quebec applications. (I got SA from CIC, now have to apply to Quebec for CSQ, was wondering if any discussion thread is present that might be of some help for some common questions).

Thanks in advance.

sk2019

Jan 18, 2019
That's really weird. Seems like a long time to me, compared to others on the spreadsheet. Have you tried calling them?
I called Canada call centre and they said my file is in Delhi so asked me to contact Delhi by email since they don't have a phone? Do they ? I emailed them 3- 4 weeks ago , there is no response. I am not sure what are they waiting for ?