App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
zarsh1 said:
hi everyone
today i m gonna share something good with u guys.and that is after so much struggle my uni send me revised addmission letter nd i send it to the embassy too.now i m so relaxed.thank you for the help guys.
and i ve 2 questions ... first one is that will embassy stop working during holidays i mean between 22 dec to 5 jan.?
and second one is ...how many days before my classes should i go there bcoz my classes ll start from 5jan nd i did nt get my visa yet if i go there after 2 or 3 days of my classes does it make any problm at POE at canada.
kindly suggest me something in these matters
best regards
zarsh
you can join your classes within 2 to 3weeks max from the start date of your classes.

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
hi guys i got email from embassy on 20 nov for letter of acceptance from my uni..and i send them on 25 nov but still no email received ...can any one telll me after LOA what is da step from embassy ??????is there any chance for rejection.....

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
nicearbab said:
hi guys i got email from embassy on 20 nov for letter of acceptance from my uni..and i send them on 25 nov but still no email received ...can any one telll me after LOA what is da step from embassy ??????is there any chance for rejection.....
Have you done with your medical or did you submit your upfront medical with your visa application?

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014 for new acceptance letter
IELTS Request
TOEFL SUBMITTED WITH FILE
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
further medical done on 7/1/2105
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
hiii everyone
as i asked u before that will embassy stop working during holidays between 22 dec to 5 jan or they ll keep working.
and also i ve done with my medicals nd also i submitted my LOA in embassy too so in how many days i can expect somthing good.or there is also some chances of my rejection.
oh GOD plz dont let this happened i struggle so much to study abroad.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
zarsh1 said:
hiii everyone
as i asked u before that will embassy stop working during holidays between 22 dec to 5 jan or they ll keep working.
and also i ve done with my medicals nd also i submitted my LOA in embassy too so in how many days i can expect somthing good.or there is also some chances of my rejection.
oh GOD plz dont let this happened i struggle so much to study abroad.
You have been trying to get a reply for last 19 hours. A little effort won't hurt, it took me only 15 seconds to find out CHC Isbad holiday's schedule. Below is the link:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng

I am sorry I don't meant to be rude but you are coming to Canada all alone, you ought to be self dependent.

Sm2014

Mar 4, 2014
I had my medical on 3rd December and haven't heard from embassy yet. Any idea when will they give me the good news In-Shaa-ALLAH. I try to remain calm but I get to much stressed.
Please remember me in ur duas.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Sm2014 said:
I had my medical on 3rd December and haven't heard from embassy yet. Any idea when will they give me the good news In-Shaa-ALLAH. I try to remain calm but I get to much stressed.
maybe tomorrow morning or on mondy.

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
Sm2014 said:
same as u bro my medical was also on 3 december & haven't heard from embassy..Inshallah we will get the response soon.
silent3y3s said:
maybe tomorrow morning or on mondy.
Inshallah

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
no i applid from abudhabi so for me they will not ask me for medical...i applid online and they asked for my LOA ....what will next step of embassy??

zaidatq

Dec 14, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon..Fingers Crossed!
nicearbab said:
When did you send all your documents for your study permit application? And have you done the Biometrics yet? If so, when?

Brother, I also have applied from Abu Dhabi online through CIC.

I applied on November 7 and did my Biometrics on November 9. On December 8, I sent the embassy an email and 2 days ago they replied with the following:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

Your application is still in process pending background checks.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration/DK
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi"

The usual processing time for online applications is 4-6 weeks and 8 weeks for paper applications. Unfortunately, there is nothing much we can do but be patient. :(

Also, if you want to ask about your visa application status, email the embassy on abdbi@international.gc.ca

Good luck!