07-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon..Fingers Crossed!
Hi guys,

I'm a Pakistani citizen and UAE resident. I applied for the study permit online through CIC on November 7. I did my Biometrics on November 10 in the Abu Dhabi VFS VAC.

I haven't yet received any updates on myCIC since my 'Biometrics were received' which was on November 7 according to myCIC . I did, however, receive an e-mail yesterday which said that:

'Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.'

I logged in to myCIC and there has been no update on my application status there. So I am very confused as to what's happening! I also sent an email to the embassy 6 days ago and they haven't yet responded.

My classes start on January 7. You guys think I have a chance of getting my visa approved on time? And how likely am I to be requested for a Medical? If I do get requested for a Medical, how long could it potentially take for my visa to be approved and stamped? I have less than a month till my classes start so I'm worried!

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014 for new acceptance letter
IELTS Request
TOEFL SUBMITTED WITH FILE
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
further medical done on 7/1/2105
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
hi everyone
I m new to this forum but I read all the posts of this forum nd found it very informative so decided to share my problem too
I applied for study permit for fall semester 2014.i submit my application in august and received email for medical in November.i have passed my medical but embassy send email to me in which they asked for a new acceptance letter.i called my university which is university of Toronto but they says that they only give admission to new student in September now I m so worried bcoz embassy asked for acceptance letter of jan 2015 now plz help in this regard that what should I do now?plz somebody help me I m so upset.my future is on fire at this time,plzzz helpppp urgently
plz somebody reply me as I m in trouble

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
zarsh1 said:
hi everyone
I m new to this forum but I read all the posts of this forum nd found it very informative so decided to share my problem too
I applied for study permit for fall semester 2014.i submit my application in august and received email for medical in November.i have passed my medical but embassy send email to me in which they asked for a new acceptance letter.i called my university which is university of Toronto but they says that they only give admission to new student in September now I m so worried bcoz embassy asked for acceptance letter of jan 2015 now plz help in this regard that what should I do now?plz somebody help me I m so upset.my future is on fire at this time,plzzz helpppp urgently
No worries.. Ask your university to issue you an update acceptance letter for sept 2015 and you can submit that updated letter to embassy.

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
zarsh1 said:
hi everyone
simply email your university to issue you an update acceptance letter for september 2015 and you can submit that updated letter to embassy... every university provide deferal letter\& updated acceptance letter to students who requires that. i would suggest you to forward the same university email to CHC & wait for the response from them & let's hope for the best...

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
thanks to all for your replies
but the problem is that embassy gave me 30 days deadline to submit new acceptance letter .if embassy cancelled my application then wen I apply again, will they start application from where they canceled it or they ll review it from the beginning plz tell me so that I can make my decision.
regards
zarsh

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
zarsh1 said:
but the problem is that embassy gave me 30 days deadline to submit new acceptance letter .if embassy cancelled my application then wen I apply again, will they start application from where they canceled it or they ll review it from the beginning plz tell me so that I can make my decision.
regards
zarsh
make sure to forward the embassy is email to university & write your concerned in it explain it all well & wait for the response. Inshallah every thing will be alright..

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
hmmmm
so I should forward email from uni to embassy .right
but just for sake of information if I took my application back then when I re apply for visa will embassy consider it new application or they ll start process from where I take it back

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
zarsh1 said:
hmmmm
but just for sake of information if I took my application back then when I re apply for visa will embassy consider it new application or they ll start process from where I take it back
Q: so I should forward email from uni to embassy .right

Ans: No you need to forward the email that embassy has sent you stating that you have only 30 days time to submit the acceptance letter to uni..

Question. but just for sake of information if I took my application back then when I re apply for visa will embassy consider it new application or they ll start process from where I take it back ?

Answer.. The embassy will consider it a new application.

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
hi
do u guys think I should forward email sent by the embassy to uni. but in that email embassy asked for jan intake.so what u guys suggest.
thank you so much for ur kind words

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
zarsh1 said:
regards
zarsh
Give them a call and talk to them. Tell them that you need an updated letter within a week to submit it into the embassy otherwise your aplication might get refused. Your university will corporate with you, i am sure about this. :)

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
zarsh1 said:
hmmmm
According to my knowledge if you withdraw your application, you will have to file a new one but embassy will continue from the same step from where you withdrew it.

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
hi
thanx a lot for ur suggestions.i really appreciate that guys.pray for me . :)

abbas11000

Nov 26, 2014
silent3y3s said:
By the Grace of Allah and with the prayers of my parents, siblings and friends, my study permit application has been approved today.
Sb friends ko boht boht thanks k unhone beginning se le kr har step mei fully suport kia or properly guidance di. Dr Brass ka bhi boht boht shukriya dil se k meine jb application file krne ka socha tha to begining mei unhone mjhe har tarah se guide kia or sirf isi topic mei rehtay huay discussion krte krte I got enough knowledge to file my application and deal any matter related to my application.

Best Regards!
Congratulations bro :)

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
IS IT NECESSARY TO SHOW TAX RETURN FOR STUDY PERMIT?

MY FATHER OWNS BUSINESS. IM SHOWING ONLY BANK STATEMENTS OF PAST SIX MONTHS OF BUSINESS. I YEAR OF MY MOM STATEMENT WHERE MY DAD PUT HIS SAVINGS IN IT FOR MY STUDIES

IM NOT SHOWING ANY TAX CERTIFICATION TAX RETURN OR TAX REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE