+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

rehmann

Jan 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Karachi
App. Filed.......
11-02-2010
IELTS Request
exempted
All the very best guys !Patience :) .

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Adeel.Ahmed said:
Salam,

is there anyone who can provide bachelors accommodation assistance in Saskatoon???

Regards,
Adeel
i can help you with dont worry dear . book that flight which will land at morning time then you will have ample amount of time to get a room for yourself .i m going to pm you my number call me when you reach in saskatoon .. i will suggest you not to get room before you reach saskatoon .. every thing will be fine .. best of luck .. long live imran khan vote for p t i

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
zaig said:
i can help you with dont worry dear . book that flight which will land at morning time then you will have ample amount of time to get a room for yourself .i m going to pm you my number call me when you reach in saskatoon .. i will suggest you not to get room before you reach saskatoon .. every thing will be fine .. best of luck .. long live imran khan vote for p t i
humrari city mn pti ny lead ke hy total 22 seats 12 pti ke 9 pml n and 1 ind

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Rizy said:
humrari city mn pti ny lead ke hy total 22 seats 12 pti ke 9 pml n and 1 ind
:) good its a long way to go this nation will take long to wake up . but at least we are on right track ...

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone got any news regarding visa?
This discussion thread has become more political than people discussing their visa delays :(

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Gerry's International Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
Stressedgirl said:
This discussion thread has become more political than people discussing their visa delays :(
Some of the people who applied in september got their passport request in last week hopefully inshallah those who applied in september get their visa soon including me ;)

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
Stressedgirl said:
Have you filed case inquiry again as it's been nearly a month since you have submitted letter of acceptance?

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Stressedgirl said:
lolz .. dont tell me your just going there to study it is just the political condition of pakistan you r trying to get rid off ... otherwise i can tell u much better institute in pakistan u can get your degree from .lolz ..

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
zaig said:
lolz .. dont tell me your just going there to study it is just the political condition of pakistan you r trying to get rid off ... otherwise i can tell u much better institute in pakistan u can get your degree from .lolz ..
Bro you are taking it wrong she just only said that you are discussing irrelevant things which doesnot has relevance to this topic. Please its a request dont take it serious and both of you try to avoid giving more replies on this. Just discuss the things for which we are here

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaig said:
I did expect such a reply from someone, who would just misinterpret my post and get all emotional that how I am such a bad human and not a true patriot, and would try to show me 'my place, or mentality'!! :)
I think Fahd understood what I wanted to say. Trust me, I want nothing more in the world that Pakistan flourishes. I love my country and I am a PTI supporter too. It's just that we are here to discuss our woes regarding visa delays. If I want to rant about the political instability of our country, we have twitter, fb, news channels and even our DINNER TABLES for that discussion everyday. Peace dude :D

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad.ali518 said:
Some of the people who applied in september got their passport request in last week hopefully inshallah those who applied in september get their visa soon including me ;)
I made case specific inquiry last week and got the same reply "Your file is under process. No further action is needed by you at this moment"
I applied in July, they have certainly forgotten me! :(

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
Stressedgirl said:
I made case specific inquiry last week and got the same reply "Your file is under process. No further action is needed by you at this moment"
I applied in July, they have certainly forgotten me! :(
Inshallah we all get the visa soon. Let hope for the best.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Stressedgirl said:
I did expect such a reply from someone, who would just misinterpret my post and get all emotional that how I am such a bad human and not a true patriot, and would try to show me 'my place, or mentality'!! :)
I think Fahd understood what I wanted to say. Trust me, I want nothing more in the world that Pakistan flourishes. I love my country and I am a PTI supporter too. It's just that we are here to discuss our woes regarding visa delays. If I want to rant about the political instability of our country, we have twitter, fb, news channels and even our DINNER TABLES for that discussion everyday. Peace dude :D
dear I said it on lighter note to Lolz You seems intimidated by my reply .. Any way best of luck and I wish all insafian to come out . Of that messed up place as soon as possible . :) Let me tell u I am stuck on road ist storm of winter wohoo snowing hope u will be enjoying it soon extreme weather . :)

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
fahad.ali518 said:
Bro you are taking it wrong she just only said that you are discussing irrelevant things which doesnot has relevance to this topic. Please its a request dont take it serious and both of you try to avoid giving more replies on this. Just discuss the things for which we are here
. Not at all my friend I picked it exactly right what she said just tried to instigate her look at her long reply Lolz .. Take it easay and good luck for our visa .. Bring enough clothing will help you . :)