+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
seena said:
AAkhan
What my opinion you should change your course selection you did 2 years bachler so you should take any degree program .. advance diploma need 4 years graduation to get advance course although you got admission but you also know this "saarey faislay Canada ka father kerta ha that is visa officer" so try tto choose degree instead of any diploma ... this what i feel rest you can ask from intelligent Seniors of this forum ....
Good luck
hy seena kia tum ny sop attached ke thy apne application ky sath q ky mn b visa application forward karnay wala hu next week mn. main ny bsc computer science ke hy fresh 2015 mn but university walo usay fsc ky barabar consider kia hy mere admission bs computer science mn howa hy kia yeh koi problem to create ni karay ja please reply

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Rizy said:
hy seena kia tum ny sop attached ke thy apne application ky sath q ky mn b visa application forward karnay wala hu next week mn. main ny bsc computer science ke hy fresh 2015 mn but university walo usay fsc ky barabar consider kia hy mere admission bs computer science mn howa hy kia yeh koi problem to create ni karay ja please reply

hy rizy

i didnt submit SOP but may be SOP didnt need in my case... but I am suggesting you to submit SOP with your application dont take any sort of RISKS if SOP would required they people consider otherwise they wont but try to submit good SOP with clearly reveal your AIm and country TIES but be practical
rest is your LUCK ....
wish you good luck.

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
seena said:
hy rizy

i didnt submit SOP but may be SOP didnt need in my case... but I am suggesting you to submit SOP with your application dont take any sort of RISKS if SOP would required they people consider otherwise they wont but try to submit good SOP with clearly reveal your AIm and country TIES but be practical
rest is your LUCK ....
wish you good luck.
thanks for suggestion

Daid

Jun 4, 2015
seena said:
O mashAllah

Daid really happy for you
Many Congrats
Good luck for your bright future
Thank you so much :)
And after how many days of email did you get your passport?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Daid said:
Thank you so much :)
And after how many days of email did you get your passport?

i got with in 48 hours when you get email of dispatch next day after 3:45 pm you will get passport

Daid

Jun 4, 2015
seena said:
i got with in 48 hours when you get email of dispatch next day after 3:45 pm you will get passport
I didnt get the email of dispatch yet...
Is it different from the email of CHC which says that your application has been approved ?

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
Daid said:
Is it different from the email of CHC which says that your application has been approved ?
hy daid which program are taking and are you send sop with your visa application

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
i didn't understand if we are going for study so definitely we need a study visa then why those visa officers rejected some of the student visas by putting allegation of "propose of visit" :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
seena said:
AAkhan
What my opinion you should change your course selection you did 2 years bachler so you should take any degree program .. advance diploma need 4 years graduation to get advance course although you got admission but you also know this "saarey faislay Canada ka father kerta ha that is visa officer" so try tto choose degree instead of any diploma ... this what i feel rest you can ask from intelligent Seniors of this forum ....
Good luck
thankyou seena for your opinion.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Daid said:
Yup daid visa despatched email come from VAC ‚ your visa approved today you will get email tomorrow by vac after that email you should go other day of that email but after 3:45 pm because Gerry's or FedEx drafts usually received by them after 3:30pm

KhalidF

Sep 28, 2013
AAKhan1 said:
how can we order CAIP notes?
How Do I Apply for My File?

Applying for your CAIPS file is easy - it takes just 4 simple steps:

Download our CAIPS note Application Kit
Complete and sign the two forms you'll find enclosed - our CAIPS FileCheck Application Form, and the official IMM5744 Consent Form.
Send the two forms back to us via email, fax or mail.
Send payment to us via PayPal using your credit card - you don't need to open a PayPal account to do this!

http://www.caips.ca/apply.shtml

http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml

i have used them twice .. they are good ...

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
KhalidF said:
How Do I Apply for My File?

Applying for your CAIPS file is easy - it takes just 4 simple steps:

Download our CAIPS note Application Kit
Complete and sign the two forms you'll find enclosed - our CAIPS FileCheck Application Form, and the official IMM5744 Consent Form.
Send the two forms back to us via email, fax or mail.
Send payment to us via PayPal using your credit card - you don't need to open a PayPal account to do this!

http://www.caips.ca/apply.shtml

http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml

i have used them twice .. they are good ...
thanks brother

Daid

Jun 4, 2015
Rizy said:
hy daid which program are taking and are you send sop with your visa application
I'm in undergraduate nanotechnology engineering and I did attach SOP with the application.