+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
hussainjabbar21 said:
Today I received an email saying your "processed passport has been dispatched" what does it means as there is no medical examination yet?
I am so worried plz help me friends
Thanks
Dude your Visa is Refused. That's Clear

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hassaan1992 said:
Any ONLINE June applicant called for medical or hear anything from CIC ?
havnt heard anything yaar....applied on 23rd....when u applied?

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
abbasraza78 said:
Guys add me to sheet if u want
Applied:21st may
File transfer:25 may
Medical and passport request :13 august
Medical date:20 aug
you are already added to the sheet

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
umar127 said:
havnt heard anything yaar....applied on 23rd....when u applied?
I applied on 10June. I cant understand for the past 2 weeks may applicants are getting medical calls. May applicants khatam hi nai ho rhy :eek:

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
SufyanJawed said:
This is what I got from chc islamabad after I sent a case specific enquiry. Really frustrating.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and under review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
I also got the same reply =/ but a friend of mine got a bit different reply when he inquired, and his visa got refused yesterday due to "purpose of visit". He applied on 25th march .. this is what he got :

Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, please quote the primary applicant's full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

I believe they send different replies to different people so lets just not lose the hope!!

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
plz add me to the list

applied paper based on 12 may.

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
hussainjabbar21 said:
Today I received an email saying your "processed passport has been dispatched" what does it means as there is no medical examination yet?
I am so worried plz help me friends
Thanks
yesterday i received the same email.

lionking123

Aug 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
File Transfer...
10-06-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IN SHA ALLAH
Guys what are the chances of visa approval after medical ?

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
MKAGJJ said:
I also got the same reply =/ but a friend of mine got a bit different reply when he inquired, and his visa got refused yesterday due to "purpose of visit". He applied on 25th march .. this is what he got :

Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, please quote the primary applicant's full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

I believe they send different replies to different people so lets just not lose the hope!!
InshAllah you will get the visa.

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
I applied on 25 March 2015 paper-based without medical. Today after 145 days I got rejected reason "Purpose of Visit".

after 4 month of my application, On 05 August I received my inquiry email response they said in reply that

"Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time."

My course was "Three Year - Ontario College Advanced Diploma" in "Business Administration - Accounting".

My previous education was B-Com.

Anyone have an idea that this is because of "Statement of Purpose (SOP)" which I didn't submitted with my visa application.

Should I reapply for winter season with "Statement of Purpose (SOP)"?

I have an accommodation & financial support from my nearest relative who live and work in Canada.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
AAKhan1 said:
I applied on 25 March 2015 paper-based without medical. Today after 145 days I got rejected reason "Purpose of Visit".

after 4 month of my application, On 05 August I received my inquiry email response they said in reply that

"Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time."

My course was "Three Year - Ontario College Advanced Diploma" in "Business Administration - Accounting".

My previous education was B-Com.

Anyone have an idea that this is because of "Statement of Purpose (SOP)" which I didn't submitted with my visa application.

Should I reapply for winter season with "Statement of Purpose (SOP)"?

I have an accommodation & financial support from my nearest relative who live and work in Canada.
Diploma after B.com is usually considered as course mismatch and results and refusal.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
lionking123 said:
Guys what are the chances of visa approval after medical ?
If you do not have any medical issues, usually you get the visa.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Hassaan1992 said:
I applied on 10June. I cant understand for the past 2 weeks may applicants are getting medical calls. May applicants khatam hi nai ho rhy :eek:
Well not may applicants fault. That's what may applicant are thinking why are they not replying to our applications. Please keep praying for positive result for people waiting this long.

Anu0723

Aug 18, 2015
Introducing myself, i am anmol. I completed batchelor of business administration. I got ielts 6.5 bands overall with speaking 6.5 reading 5.5 writing 6.0 and listening 7.0. I opened GIC account in scotia bank, and i also recieved offer letter from selkirk college. Medical done and fees of first semester already deposited. I am going to apply for january intake. Can anybody tell me what are the chances of visa sucess. And should i apply in september first week? Does it make any diffrence if we apply online or offline?